Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2007, 03:42 PM

Got a visitor.......

My in-laws Shiba, Zac, has come to stay for a few days whilst they have a short break.

He is a bit of a spoiled brat and is having to come to terms that he cannot have everything his own way.

The best bed in the house belongs to Nala, it has the best duvet in and is near the radiator to help with her arthritis. Now Nala doesn't mind anyone using the bed as long as she doesn't want it. If she does, she will just stand next to it and look at the offending dog until they move Zac decided that he wasn't going to move so she woofed politely at him in case he hadn't seen her. He raised his head and his lip as if to say sod off so she got in the bed and sat on him He soon moved

Then at dinner time he scoffed his dinner and then decided that he wanted more. Now my dogs only eat out of their own bowls. They never attempt to eat anyone elses dinner, even if they leave a tasty morsel in the bottom. 3 of them eat out of raised bowls and Zac couldn't reach them but Willow won't eat out of a raised bowl because her tag tinkles on the bowl and spooks her so Zac ran straight to her bowl and attempted to eat her dinner.

Willow picked up her bowl and held it until he gave up. You could see the look of exasperation on his face

Bed time is going to be fun, he sleeps on their bed - he be lucky to get in the bedroom here.

Wish me luck
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2007, 03:48 PM
A spoiled Shiba?

How unusual.....
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Hmmmm Vicki,

I think that he will be learning a lesson or two on good behaviour whilst he is here, my hounds won't let him get away with anything

He's laying in the second best bed now grumbling away to himself and giving us all dirty looks

I'll take him out soon, that'll cheer him up, a walk in the rain
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2007, 04:15 PM
He sounds a right character, albeit a bit norty, I bet he'll keep you on your toes
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Can't wait to hear how you get on at bedtime
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2007, 09:21 AM
sounds like great fun !!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2007, 09:48 AM
a very spoilt doggy x
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Zac didn't make a murmer last night. As soon as Nala got out of the best bed he shot in and didn't move anymore.

He lay there looking pleased as punch with himself as if he had got the one up on everyone whilst they all filed upstairs

You could almost hear them chuckling to themselves