Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2012, 10:53 AM

New dog bed

Most i have spent but new dog bed ordered! Sadly excited now! Along with some sneaky treats for christmas, one new stag bar as one of ours is a little small so going to donate to the little dog over the road, and some other treats!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2012, 12:41 PM
I have to admit I get more excited over things I order for the dogs, than I do for myself
What dog bed have you ordered - just intrigued as one of my dogs will be in need of a new bed soon.
Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
I have to admit I get more excited over things I order for the dogs, than I do for myself
What dog bed have you ordered - just intrigued as one of my dogs will be in need of a new bed soon.
Me too
I also am after a new dog bed, an oblong one to fit inside a crate. I really fancy a YAP dog dog bed but struggling to find a retailer that sells oblong as opposed to oval although I can order direct from the website if required

maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2012, 06:58 PM
I am awaiting the delivery of some Tuffie beds with tartan fleecy covers. So no chewing Tia!!!
Hanlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Ohh exciting! What kind of bed have you ordered? x

Originally Posted by maxine View Post
I am awaiting the delivery of some Tuffie beds with tartan fleecy covers. So no chewing Tia!!!
Lol I was going to order one of those this month for Whisper..... but then I ended up having to buy a new guinea pig cage which cost the same amount of money so she'll have to wait a little bit longer unfortunately....

Which type of Tuffie did you pick? xx
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by Hanlou View Post
Ohh exciting! What kind of bed have you ordered? x

Lol I was going to order one of those this month for Whisper..... but then I ended up having to buy a new guinea pig cage which cost the same amount of money so she'll have to wait a little bit longer unfortunately....

Which type of Tuffie did you pick? xx
Two woven beds that are apparently hoseable. With optional black watch tartan fleecy covers. I'm not sure this was a good idea with a 16 week old puppy.
Hanlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Two woven beds that are apparently hoseable. With optional black watch tartan fleecy covers. I'm not sure this was a good idea with a 16 week old puppy.
That's the one I will be getting. Look forward to pics anyway! xx
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2012, 08:37 PM
I have looked at loads and loads, and havent found one i was comfortable with to like the cloth, be cleanable and work with our house and dogs, saw the Chocolate Union Jack one on the PAH website and although i didnt like the price i have ordered it!

Kind of spent some extra money i had earnt!
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Oooh lovely! Am eyeing up a tuffie (or equivilant) style bed myself.....am considering bar-joing up the boot for when we're at shows (but still crate for travelling) and a waterproof bed would be well suited for there....
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-10-2012, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Yep I definitely get more excited about buying stuff for the boys than for me!! In fact it's very rare I get anything for myself! Today I was very excited about finding a Nina Ottoson puzzle cheap at a carboot! Did actually get myself something today though... a knee support from a pound shop LOL!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >