Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-01-2011, 10:17 PM

Nells, Staffie, DOB ?01.10 - Basingstoke, Hants

Nells, Staffie, DOB ?01.10 - Basingstoke, Hants

Homing Requirements: Nells needs another dog ideally a male dog. She needs a family who will have her at the centre of their world, are active in social walks and at the most work part-time. Nells has sensitive skin, but no skin condition.

Her Story: Nells was found stray with another similar looking male dog. He was homed from the pound and she was left very stressed and alone in her kennel. Transferred into our Rescues care. Since she was fostered just before Xmas she has shone out and delighted everyone. She is now spayed and vax'd.

Advert: Nells is unique. In her looks; just stunning, a half pint sized Staffie with appealing eyes which melt you to the core. She is intelligent, listens and trains very quickly. She is also exemplary in that she adores other dogs and definitely needs to live with another. We had fear over separation anxiety judging her on how she was in kennels, but given the company of another compatible dog she is content and happily sleeps downstairs and can be left for short periods.

"Nells is such a quick learner, she tries so hard to please and wants nothing more than to be loved, cuddled and played with." She isn't destructive, she is housetrained and delightful to walk. Fun, fun, fun and just a little bit funny in the nicest possible way. She will have you laughing. When you're feeling tense or just a little low ... she will be snuggled up and looking into your eyes and saying ... "you know its the best thing your ever did to offer me my home"!

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2011, 11:21 AM
Why is it when I see a dog I think would be a perfect sister for Dougal she's too far away! WAH, she's beautiful!

I really hope that girlie gets a forever home really really soon! She's gorgeous.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-02-2011, 06:33 AM
This dog has now found their forever home!
Closed Thread