View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TheABCs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Thanks for clarifying that, fivedogpam. I was going to go into an explanation, but thought that by giving the access through agility net, mistypup would be able to see the other stuff available on the website. (Was being a bit lazy in my explanation!)
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by TheABCs View Post
Thanks for clarifying that, fivedogpam. I was going to go into an explanation, but thought that by giving the access through agility net, mistypup would be able to see the other stuff available on the website. (Was being a bit lazy in my explanation!)
No problem! I know that quite a few folk misunderstand the connection. I would recommend any newbie looks at the agilitynet website first as there are plenty of articles on there about starting up, clubs, shows, etc., and they will only be redirected if they start posting queries on the forum.
Suze
New Member!
Female 

24-08-2011, 08:23 AM
Hali, I have just joined forum as I saw your post about a dog class in West Linton. I am about to get a 5 month pup and want to set off on the right foot with her. Do you think the class would be suitable for us?
kobi
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Everybody warns against early agility with pups, but there is loads of early prep training you could be doing with regards to having a controlled dog when you move up to agility proper.
Even staying on parallel weaves and low low jumps.
A good club can guide you while guarding against the risk of injury to a young dog by pushing on too quick
Suze
New Member!
Female 

24-08-2011, 10:52 PM
Thanks Kobi, You're right - I think 12 months is suggested. I don't want to hijack this thread and will make a new one about basic training which will keep us busy for a while. )
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2