Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2009, 04:34 PM

yodas first 'proper' agility comp

yoda has got his first 'proper' comp tomorrow- he has done an agility show before- but he did the nursery class which he jumped lower than his specified height-he came 5th in that in december-but tomorrow he is in the grade 1 class - its only a independant league show but the standard is usually quite good so i'll let you know how it goes- im looking forward to it as hes been amazing in training lately- lighning quick and accurate- i havnt told sadie this, but i dont think it will be long until hes as good, if not better(hes already better at the weaves than her!) ill be happy if he keeps the jumps up- he's tends to jump a bit too flat as hes so fast!
Dilkara
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Good luck!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Have a great time Good luck Yoda.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Good luck Yoda and have fun
Munsti-Sue
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-01-2009, 09:42 PM
Good Luck
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2009, 11:56 PM
have a great day. i hope whatever goals you have for the day are exceeded and you both have a total blast
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2009, 08:51 AM
Knock 'em dead, Yoda!
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2009, 06:34 PM
well im back....yoda got an 8th- which im really pleased with- as i said it was a independent league show- first time ive been to the show and well it was rather poorly run, all grades 1-5 were running on the SAME course but being awarded individually-so obviously the course was quite hard-more towards the higher grades- but im really pleased- he had a few little minor errors on the other course but something rather spooky happened lol.....sadie and yoda ran at the same grade so were competing against each other, in the last class they both went clear and i joked about who would get a higher place....i had to do a run off with them BOTH against EACH OTHER!!! they had gotten exactly the same time...down to a mili second! i didnt do the run off so gave yoda the 8th place(the only reason sadie didnt beat him was cause a dog weed in the ring before her and she just had to stop and smell!!
But im really pleased with him for his first show-he really enjoyed himdelf.
OH and lets not forget sadie...she won the jumping class and got a nice little trophy for her efforts
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2009, 07:09 PM
thats fab! well done x
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Oh congratulations!

Can't wait till Kismet is old enough to have a try at agility. I'm sure she will never have the attention span to compete, but I think she'll enjoy it none the less... She'll be 1 year old on the 27th January!... So only 6 months still to go..
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >