Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2017, 06:56 PM
Hoping he now leaves you alone June.
LG good luck for tomorrow and a quick recovery.

Gorden has heard from where he bought his car from no problems with them reimbursing the money for new starter motor. He was in fact very apologetic and worried about his reputation. Gorden has to load the photos of invoice and receipt I sent to him to his laptop then send them over not because he distrusts us bit for his tax purposes.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2017, 07:23 PM
LG, best of luck matey, hope all goes well and be a good chap and do as you are told!!
TW, do you know his name...if you do, message me and iwill try and see if i can find anything out... Steve was very confused when i said what his middle name and date of birth were Lol
Hi Harvey, hope you are o.k
Lynn, that is really good news!!
Deags been to get her immunotherapy and ash came out to check on her, she is back to her mental self Lol they are all very very pleased with her
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2017, 07:42 PM
No I don't know his name, but I don't think it will be difficult to find out.Will see how it goes and gather any extra info I need and distribute it.
I've put the back of the puppy pen against the gate, then the board and then the bins. Bedroom light is on, saw him on the loo, and went to get the phone for a piccie and flaming son rang to see if I was OK and to tell me off for not mentioning it. Thing is he is pretty low at the moment, his new job isn't making him happy, he's fed up because he couldn't get out when he wanted too and worried about his mortgage. Last thing I was going to do was add to his worries.
That is really good that the car people are so conscientious and they are paying for the part Lynn, that is something that at last is a good thing thats happened to you.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Just got this

Thank you for your email.

I have visited 25 Church Street earlier this evening and spoken to the males mother as he wasn’t in. I have informed her about your complaint. I have told her to advise her son about his conduct otherwise further action will be taken.
I have left my details and will re attend when next on duty to advise him in person, on 24/01/17.
I hope Derek our PCSO got to speak to you this evening. Please try not to worry too much about whether the occupants are watching, using bathroom, or have their lights on etc and try to go about your daily activities as normal.

He is in though, I have seen him!!! Emailed her back to tell her this!!!! Soooo it is his mother, he doesn't rent the room in that case, he is squatting and there is no chance on this earth he will ever move away because he is on a free ride
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2017, 07:56 PM
So is mum lying for him do you think June. Saying he isn't in when he is.
He needs to wind his neck in.
Sorry to hear son has worries.
griff good to hear about Deags. Dad needs to see about this anemia mine made me very ill.

Yes we are very pleased about the result of the dealer.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Yeah just checked and the lights are on in the bedroom, saw his mum walk into the bathroom and do what needs to be done shall we say, and then she walked out and left the bluddy light on. No wonder he's like that, its catching
Cannot understand the woman not having some sort of covering in the bathroom, I mean
Well that is not going please Aimee, the policewoman is it. I've not heard back, and she's not in now till next week, but it will be there waiting for her and that will perhaps push her to be a bit tougher on him. I have a feeling that he thinks if he hasn't been told then he can carry on being an @rsehole for another few days. I think I may have to take evasive action myself now. He'd have been safer taking the police caution!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2017, 07:22 PM
I know this may sound silly but I thought people had "obscured" glass in bathoom windows? May be worth getting one of the policeman to go into their bathroom and hold something up and for you on the phone to tell them what it is maybe suggest some of that "sticky" stuff privacy film.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3