Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
I would put up a note too, along the lines of............ when you next dispose of your dog poo on MY fence, please smile for the camera
rofl fab, love that one
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 04:36 PM
I'd put a sign on the railings......

Some people are incredibly naive and think that because you have dogs, you must be guilty.

Next door to me have just made their front (unfenced) garden all pretty with pink and white stones/pepples.

The cats keep crapping on it.

I'm just waiting for her to accuse me.......... you'll probably hear my response
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Yep note on fence would my my suggestion too.........however I couldn't print what I'd write
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-07-2009, 04:48 PM
I would be soooo mad. I would sit up night and day until I saw them doing it - if necessary I would set up shifts so everyone had to take a turn to watch !!!!!
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-07-2009, 06:16 PM
I would not be happy at all. Why can't they take it home with them and dispose of it themselves - lazy b******s. It could be someone scooping someone else's poop and assuming it's from your dog. I'd set up a camcorder and see who is doing it, get a rough idea of the time of day and then keep watch, ready to pounce!
Labman
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-07-2009, 06:27 PM
I really think you are being punished for somebody else's offense. I would put up a note offering to help identify the real culprit. Maybe on your walks, you even have some leads.

I would rather follow some of the other suggestions here, but have done too many counterproductive things in the past.
Adele-84
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-07-2009, 07:34 PM
That really is disgraceful, I would put up a big sign, and make sure they knew how hacked off I was! its awful, and even if they think its you leaving the poo, maybe a note through the door would be a little more productive, and at least you could have a chance to defend yourself. If its not that and its just people being filthy pigs, I would have a steak out, catch them at it!
SamRottLabb
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
I would put up a note too, along the lines of............ when you next dispose of your dog poo on MY fence, please smile for the camera
PMSL!!! Love it!!!

I would be fumming and as above I would put a sign up! And then when I got hold of the lazy ******'s I would let them know I wasn't best pleased with what they were doing!!!

Oooooh some people are so bloody disrespectful!!!

I hope you managed to get it sorted
romote
New Member!
Female 

21-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Thank you all for your kind and brilliant advice/comments. I'm going to try Vodka Vixen's sign suggestion and will be dangling it on the railings for all to see! Hopefully the dirty culprit will take heed and that will be the end of it... There are signs on the lamposts in our road warning of fines, so I suspect it's just an idiot who is making a half hearted effort to pick their dog's poo up to avoid a fine, but then discarding it anywhere and everywhere other than taking it home with them to dispose of. I'll ask the neighbours if they've found anything untoward in their gardens as they might be willing to help catch the Phantom Poo Picker when he/she next trys to offload their lovely gift. Once again ~ thank you all so much for your help and I'll keep you up-dated on the outcome!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2