View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2007, 10:42 AM
I dont think there is a Cat's Protection League here. Nearly all cats are feral, un-neutered and roam freely.
Thandi, you are absolutely right.......
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 12:49 AM
take it! my cat, half siamese half tabby (gorgeous!!) was free to me when i was 15! his nearly 10 now!!

ok his ill ...just like his mum...me! but i love him sooo much!!

take the kitty cat!

food cost around £21 a month? and petplan just went up fromm £11 to £14! (the cheek of it!)

cant really rem how much injections/neutering was, it was like 9 years back, so i think it was about £30?! lol i dont know my dad paid!

love cats! take him...or i will haha!

megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Okay, I'm going to be shot down in flames here but I'll say me piece and then leg it.
We are always saying on here about responsible pet ownership and thinking very carefully before getting any pet, yet here we have a free kitten of a lovely breed and some are saying go on get it. Deccy has admitted that her finances aren't great now so she is being responsible and thinking things through.
Yes making sensible choices in life is boring but when it comes to having a pet it's the the "sensible" route that should be gone down every time. Perhaps then we wouldn't have so many dogs/cats being bounced from home to home.
I know Deccy that you will make the right decision and whichever way you go I wish you well, please don't think for one minute I am criticising you in any way, you've more than proved on here what a good owner you are. :

Right standing by the wall, waiting for the fire LOL
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 09:08 AM
no one has shot me yet, so i dont think you will be needing your flameproof thong!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 09:13 AM
We all have our own views, I agree the sensible option would be not to take the kitty, I just very rarely do sensible :smt002
Becky
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
We all have our own views, I agree the sensible option would be not to take the kitty, I just very rarely do sensible :smt002
Becky
How I know sooooooooooo too well Becky
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2