View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-11-2005, 07:33 AM
well im quite the contrary, our pets really don't give a damn, the rabbits and guinea-pigs don't bat an eyelid as we just sutff their faces with food.
The dogs and cat don't care at all, mainly because they spend so much time up here with me, and as im usually blasting heavy metal out their ears have became sort of 'de-sensitised'.
we are having a bonfire night party here tonight, Florrie will be skittish as this is her first bonfire night, but the other two wont bat an eyelid they will curl up on the beds and just nodd of
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-11-2005, 09:45 AM
bruno is shaking on the sofa and will not settle at all - its like the Blitz here tonight and has been like this every night this week - I am absolutely dreading tommorow night and was debating taking bruno somewhere into the middle of the country -
Tell me about it Dani it was like Baghdad here last night so tonight we've decided to take a long drive into the country for a few hours tonight, we know a nice spot thats floodlit and there's no houses for miles so hopefully we'll be firework free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3