View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2005, 01:22 PM
Only just saw the pics as I have been away a while, but Khera is great looking, hope to see lots more of her soon
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Fantastic photos. I Love huskys.
SibeLuver03
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Oh she is absolutely gorgeous! I guess I need to take some more pictures of my Siberians because I have posted any pictures of them in such a long time. Right now they are filthy, they needs baths! It has rained here in so long, everything is dusty! So when they go outside they roll around in the dirt, not the grass, and get their white fur looking gray!

Your girl looks so sweet and spoiled rotten! She looks like she is being treated like a queen, which every husky demans, of course.

Do you go running with her? I love how they pin their ears back when running and they have their tongues lolling around! >.<
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Oooh she's beautiful
Vix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-06-2005, 07:33 PM
Hi everyone glad you like pics. Sibelover can't wait to see more of you darlings. Don't really go running with Khera but i do walk incredibly fast anyway. Normally between 5 and 10 miles a day. When i have tried jogging she gets too excited and shoots off. I'm only 5ft with little legs so can't keep up. hahaha
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3