Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2023, 06:43 AM

Woeisme Wednesday 25th October 2023

Morning all. Hope you had a good evening and night. Hm yep woe is me as I am losing some signals on some channels in the mornings. Looking up why it say's it will get better when the weather changes. Hm that then is why I am having problems as it happens everyday no matter what the weather. Note to self give up watching tv and save on a licence. Hope Ted was better last night Chris. Anyway have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2023, 09:43 AM
Good morning Brenda. Hope the tv problem is soon sorted

Dull and damp first thing but brightening up a bit now. Been and had my covid jab, Teazle walked and ironing done. This afternoon off to Ben's to help sort clothes to go to the charity shop and then bring Sarah back for a sleep over.

No Kazz have not been asked to do any painting but Ben is doing well. He has finished his office and Ana and Maria's rooms. Also painted one wall in Sarah's so will be doing the rest today and then will do his room once everything has been move back into the right places. He hopes to have got everything done by Friday evening.

Take care everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2023, 09:50 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Horrible cold, damp, misty day here.
Printer ink needs replacing so I can print off forms for next Tuesdays visit to the referral vet with Brewster and at some point we have to see about hanging the front farm gate and hope the concertina effect works.

brenda I know sometimes weather can affect tv signals but if it happens all year it can't be that.
Chris I hope Teddy had a better night.
Sue Ben sounds as if he is managing fine.
griff I hope the head is still feeling better.
Kazz I hope you have a good day ahead.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2023, 10:26 AM
Morning all
Brenda, do you have a signal booster?? Or a fire stick could be an option for certain channels. I know that sky have done away with pick now.... it's called something different and that BBC are scrapping SD channels and only having hd.
Lynn, hope you get the forms printed and the gate works out o.k
Sue, hope the sorting out goes well, I have about 3 boxes for charity but relying on my dad to take them.... sometime never know doubt!
My headache is much less severe, thankfully and I have managed sleep for 3 nights but it's mixing booze and painkillers which is obviously bad. Had my blood test yesterday so I think the Dr will be in touch in the next few days, hopefully my liver function will be o.k
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2023, 01:44 PM
Good afternoon all

A lovely sunny day here but very cold. A surprising number of dogs and their owners out on the prom for midweek in October

Ted started again when I took him to bed last night so I brought him into the living room again. He had a pee, a massive drink, ate all the food he'd left all day then paced until around 2 am

I'm going to try him in the front bedroom tonight to see how he goes. Big double bed so he'll have plenty of room to move around with just me and him in it
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2023, 04:34 PM
Well Margaret came for lunch and went at 4pm I walked up to nearly the bus stop with her. Came back and while clearing up put Tele on and yep was unstable but now fine. So, I will speak to Gary who will speak to his aerial chap. Just weird. Anyway have a good evening.