Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2023, 07:05 AM

Few Tears Friday 6th October 2023

Morning all. Yep a few tears this morning as it is 5 years today that I lost my beautiful boy Tyto (Wildfell Eagle Owl). Where have those years gone to? I miss him still so very much. Anyway onwards as they say, whoever they are? Have a good day everyone and Kazz get your wrist seen to. Oh one lovely piece of news. My friend Ann's daughter Tina who had two hip replacemants about a year ago went back to riding at dressage last weekend and came away with a first. Brilliant.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-10-2023, 08:54 AM
do you know any tongue twisters?

here is your starter

I am not a pheasant plucker
I am a pheasant pluckers son
And I am only plucking pheasants
Until the pheasant plucker comes
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2023, 09:15 AM
She sells sea-shells on the sea-shore.
The shells she sells are sea-shells, I’m sure.
For if she sells sea-shells on the sea-shore
Then I’m sure she sells sea-shore shells.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2023, 09:16 AM
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked; If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2023, 09:23 AM
If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2023, 11:14 AM
Afternoon all
I can't believe that's 5 years Brenda!! Mind you, I lost about 3 years with COVID lol.
The private prescription saga continues..... chemist rang this morning, why is it private prescription? I have never seen this drug issued privately before.... yeah, don't think my consultant would prescribe something he is not allowed to! This is a very toxic drug... yeah, I know, why does it say leave in front porch? Because my dog has a spinal injury and I can't have her running at the door and your delivery driver keeps knocking and knocking and won't go away......hmmmmmm, it's a very toxic drug and I am not happy about leaving it....fine mate, I will fetch it next week. I am supposed to avoid stress and all this is doing is causing me issues, I get one problem sorted out and then someone decides to give me another! I am not stupid, I have been dealing with this condition for 12 years and this treatment for about 8/9 years, I know exactly what I am doing. He seemed more concerned that it was a private prescription and was hoping it would go NHS.....well, that depends on if I can get treatment with this consultant nhs
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2023, 01:53 PM
Good afternoon all

Been in town this morning. Ted got his first run of the sand and loved it.

The main reason we went to town was because I had to pick up two pairs of glasses I ordered. They weren't right so I've to go back next Thursday for another eye test. Honestly, I put them on and there was no difference at all. I even asked if they had got it wrong and put plain glass in

Gary has an appointment at the dentist tomorrow afternoon so another trip to town

Brenda, it really doesn't seem like 5 years since you lost your special boy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2023, 03:01 PM
Awww no Chris, sorry you have to go back again to get your glasses sorted, I hope Gary's appointment goes well too.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2023, 03:28 PM
Time goes so quickly sometimes. I have been here nearly three years. Fingers crossed for you Chris. I have been researching my dad's record in the RAF. Brain befuddled now. Have a good evening everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2023, 04:48 PM
Good evening everyone

Aw hugs Brenda doesn't seem five years

Hope the get the prescription right next week Chris

Hugs to you too Kelly and hope everything gets sorted for you

Busy today. Teazle walked, 2 lots of washing done, Liibrary visited, lunch cooked and girls picked up from school and two taken to drama. Now home for a restful evening. Tomorrow off to Paul's to start painting the lounge. It won't be a late finish as he is going to a birthday party in the evening
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >