Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
muttsrus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-10-2006, 05:38 PM

merle border collie pup

we are looking for a merle border collie pup, would like a bitch, maybe someone knows of a litter due, would like under 6 months old if no litters due, have a great agility and flyball home to come to, someone is around all day, we live a mile from the beach and a mile from the woods, we holiday around the agility and flyball shows, we have a caravan and the dogs come with us, i have two border collies and a spitz, i am starting to retire my border collie from the agility ring and i am looking for a pup to bring on, so please if you know of one can you let them know about us. thanks
carolann
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Hi carolann, [Smod edit - advertising breeders is against the section rules].
rose xx
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2006, 02:31 AM
Can I remind you that this is a rescue section and as such, it is meant to advertise that you have a home prepared to adopt a rescued dog from a rescue centre.

As per rules listed on the stickie at the beggining of the section
This section is only for those who have or know of a home for a Rescue dog.

So when replying please only direct the poster to relevant rescues or, Rescues may reply with any details they have.

Please do not direct people to 'breeders' or Breeders directories as this section is only for 'Rescue-related' homes.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 12:12 AM
any news on getting your new doglet