Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2005, 08:10 PM

can't make up our minds

We are looking for another puppy,not till next year april may time, I was going to have another staffy but the rest of the family arn't very struck on the idea to say the least,so we have deceiced on either a cocker spaniel,or a german shepherd,but we know nothing about these breeds and would like some advice please.
Thanks
Sal
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by nissanmad
We are looking for another puppy,not till next year april may time, I was going to have another staffy but the rest of the family arn't very struck on the idea to say the least,so we have deceiced on either a cocker spaniel,or a german shepherd,but we know nothing about these breeds and would like some advice please.
Thanks
Sal
What made you decide on a cocker or GSD?
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2005, 08:21 PM
I just love cocker spaniels with their long ears and cute faces,but we also love german shepherds,both are suposed to be very intelligent breeds,so out of all the dogs we looked at we narrowed it down to a cocker or german shepherd,big difference i know.
Sal
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Well before I got mine did a lot of research on a looooooooad of breeds I like, (about 30!) and narrowed it down from there, so by the time I had decided I knew a lot about the breeds I had chosen, why not check out the kennel club site and just type in GSD or Cocker Spaniel in a search engine and find some sites xx

Good luck!