Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2016, 07:42 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 18th November

Good morning everyone, hope all is well with your worlds now.

Griff, I am sorry things have not ended in a good way with Steve, his loss. You yet might meet someone who will treat you better.

Lynn, so glad you got your electric sorted out. Should be covered by home insurance I would hope.

Norma what were you doing up at that time of the morning?

June, glad you got home safely had to laugh at Zen she is into all the tricks and the others are not going to tell her off for the extra carrots they received.

Brenda, sue, Barry, Jenny, Brian, Harvey, nikki and LG, hope you are all keeping ok.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2016, 07:46 AM
Good morning everyone

Hugs to you Griff. You can always let of steam to us just enjoy your weekend to yourself and wallow all you wish. The dogs will always love you with no strings attached

Up early this morning as we have to be at the hospital for 9.00 am for another eye appointment for Barry so leave early to avoid traffic. Mind you everyones appointment seems to be at the same time

Dry at the moment but who knows what we are in for later. Little girlie has been walked so she will be happy until we get back.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2016, 07:47 AM
Oops Moyra we cross posted so good morning to you. No doubt our threads will be merged.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-11-2016, 07:49 AM
Good morning all

Suprise I am up early today, discovered there is a time of 6.30am. Reason is because I have an eye checkup at the local hospital at 9am. What I don't understand is why they book in about 25 people for the same time causing crowding in the waiting area. So much better to have staggered times so the wait is not up to 3 hours before being attended to. Still I suppose it is down to brain dead management instead of common sense at work.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2016, 07:51 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue.
Good luck at the hospital Sue hope the appointment goes well for Barry and you don't have to longer wait.

Moyra I wouldn't be surprised if there is some clause written in about excluding vermin. Will check though now things are getting back to normal again for good this time hopefully.

griff big hugs from myself and slobbery hairy ones from Dillon.
Gordon how are the two remaining pigeons that survived being shot ? Hope they are on the mend.

Hope everyone else and all four legged friends are well today.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-11-2016, 08:26 AM
Good morning Moyra Sue/tweed Lynn and all to come
Hope alls well with you Moyra unfortunately not sleeping to good these days becoming the norm up early
Hope appointment go well sue Barry snap hubby eye clinic too this afternoon diabetic check up
Fingers crossed thing are still tickty boo Lynn
Best wishes to Mandy Losos TW Griff Lg and those iv mabe misses
Very white and wintery outside brrrr
Hope all poorly peeps and doglets are soon on the mend
Take care what ever your all up to
Have a great day xxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Thank you Norma things ticking over nicely. Dillon seems a lot better on his paw to so we shall take a stroll today I will try to convince him not to far.
Rang the electrician that was meant to come today and I cancelled yesterday due to his attitude as he asked for an update.
Bet he thought he was going to be able to smugly say I told you so.
He didn't react in any way just said oh it was the wire from the boiler glad you're sorted thank you for updating.
He didn't want the job is sounding more likely now why can't people just say ????
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2016, 08:35 AM
Good luck with your eye appointment Barry, I have my diabetic eye test on Monday 27th November. Am going to the Basildon Hospital as opposed to my local clinic which is where it is normally done.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2016, 08:41 AM
Just had a brief glance at the online policy booklet for our insurance it keeps saying it does not cover vermin so as I thought.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2016, 08:51 AM
Morning everyone,
Glad the boiler is sorted Lynn, I think you were very gracious in letting the other guy have an update!
Good luck with the eye test Barry
Hope the diabetic check up goes well Norma
Moyra hope you have a good day
Griff massive hugs to you, don't write yourself off, I think you are a lovely warm hearted person
TW fingers are crossed that that awful person has left from behind you.
I need to go into town to the bank, it looks cold out there brrr but at least sunny. It was awful yesterday.
Rosie been out, now gone back to sleep. Will take her a wander round the field before I go to work at teatime.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »