View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2013, 12:48 PM
Good news Jess. Try to keep an extra watchout for anything the little minx finds to eat when out on walks. Hope she continues to improve.
Jess228
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Thanks 4 the info I will b on full alert as to what she picks up in future my guess was some gone of food or something cause she is fine now eating and drinking no problem
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by Jess228 View Post
Thanks 4 the info I will b on full alert as to what she picks up in future my guess was some gone of food or something cause she is fine now eating and drinking no problem
Without using a muzzle it's very difficult to stop dogs that will 'scavenge' picking stuff up and eating it. Even difficult to see them do it sometimes. I wouldn't beat yourself up over it - not unless you know there is poison put down in your area!

Some kids 'put everything in their mouths' and it seems some dogs do too!
Mrs T
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-11-2013, 10:19 PM
My little fella Henry fell sick with tummy problems just a week after l brought him home at seven weeks. I live in the country and had only taken him on to my land for toilet. What l hadn't thought of was the local farmers spraying the fields next to mine. He had picked something up on his paws and as soon as l saw him laid down shaking and lethargic l was on to the vet in a minute and with my vet within half an hour. Thankfully he was ok and not de-hydrated, but you do have to be careful with the young ones as they are in to everything. I am constantly on the alert with him now particularly when we are out walking.
Do hope your wee gal is ok. x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2