Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2013, 05:09 PM
With respect ... FDA ...
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Their decisions will have no bearing on what happens in shops here in the UK.
babyfloyd06
New Member!
Female 

11-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Oh im sorry i didnt realize...my bad
greatbarnet
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
We have already had the warning on the forum. I him most of us are aware. In fact some of us won't even use the non Chinese ones.
Please don't assume we have all been on the forum as long as you or that we have read everything on here. Just because something is obvious to you doesn't mean everybody knows it. There is nothing wrong with repeating information like this for those of us who haven't seen it before.

I have bought "100% chicken" treats which I give very occasionally, but I have just thrown them all out due to this new thread as I was previously unaware they could be toxic. Does anyone use Thrive ProReward 100% chicken treats? They say they are made in the UK, I bought them because I thought they'd be little chunks of chicken like the Thrive cat treats, but they are actually squares of jerky. Should I ditch them as well?
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2013, 09:50 AM
My dogs only get natural things to chew on ie raw bones, no additives, preservatives etc etc-straight from the butcher from organically reared/bred cattle,sheep, pigs & fowl
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-11-2013, 10:44 AM
I have been told that the 1st 3 numbers of things made in China start with 690 or 692 & I always check this before buying treats
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2013, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by greatbarnet View Post
Please don't assume we have all been on the forum as long as you or that we have read everything on here. Just because something is obvious to you doesn't mean everybody knows it. There is nothing wrong with repeating information like this for those of us who haven't seen it before.

I have bought "100% chicken" treats which I give very occasionally, but I have just thrown them all out due to this new thread as I was previously unaware they could be toxic. Does anyone use Thrive ProReward 100% chicken treats? They say they are made in the UK, I bought them because I thought they'd be little chunks of chicken like the Thrive cat treats, but they are actually squares of jerky. Should I ditch them as well?

A search of the forum brings up the posts and threads it has been discussed in, something I would do before posting a new thread on any forum.
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by rita1 View Post
I have been told that the 1st 3 numbers of things made in China start with 690 or 692 & I always check this before buying treats
Sorry, should have said 690, 691 or 692
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3