Our sister sites
Our sister sites
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2010, 10:26 PM

Sheffield motorpoint arena

has anybody been to here ???
im looking at tickets for a concert there and the only ones i can get are on the upper tier and was just wondering how high it is? can you see anything? i really want to go to the concert but dont want to pay all that money to see hardly anything
CovetKaty
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Went to watch Russell Howard there last year (Going again next year to see him again) and going to Paramore in November. The upper tier isn't for people with vertigo, it's pretty high up if you're in the higher seats. It's not so much high as steep. If you're at the back at the top you'll be relying on the big screens unfortunatly to see whoever you're seeing properly but you can see the stage fine

If you're driving, get there early!!
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-09-2010, 10:47 PM
hi

thanks for that sounds very much like the manchester evening news arena then and its not too bad on the upper tier there so hopefully should be ok

we have managed to get tickets for row N on the upper tier 4 blocks from the stage so i think we will be ok, we are planning on stopping over in a hotel/b and b ect for the night so that we can have a drink before during and after and maybe spend the 2 days (day of concert and day after ) shopping

oh yeah were going to see kings of leon
cant wait