View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2023, 09:02 PM
It is said "happy wife, happy life" what about the other way around "Happy husband , why what you been up to"
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2023, 09:16 PM
Good evening all

I've not been too well today so when we got home from our morning jaunt (which I was too off it to really enjoy) I slept for 4 hours which is unknown for me. It did me the power of good though as I have felt a lot better after it.

Many Congratulations Lynn and welcome to the puppy club. Hope Brewster settles down well and doesn't keep you awake too long in his first few days while he's settling down

The wayward mobility scooter should be picked up day after tomorrow. Of course the damned thing worked perfectly from the back garden to the garage. Wouldn't work at all before. I can see it being another long haul to get it fixed

Food processor delivered today which I'll have a play with tomorrow. I only want it to try out liquidising some home cooked food to put in with dog food as Ted is a majorly picky eater. This very little dog is costing me a fortune Well worth every penny though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2023, 10:19 PM
Chris, have you considered raw feeding...you know the frozen nuggets. Kota was a nightmare when I got her, put her on raw and she was going great....then my dad decided to start messing with the food and that was it, she switched back to picky. I had to scatter feed her in a kids ball pit and that did the trick, I was told that anything she got she had to work for and that's still the case now ....we'll, with me! Even if she just sits, she is given nothing from me, she's quite extreme, she won't eat if I go out and leave her, my dad worries about it but my mum understands, I walk through the door and she eats. Sometimes it's hard undoing what other people have done and unpicking bad habits.
Really hope the scooter is collected and could you take a video if it does it again? You could email them that as proof
Barry, it's like when Steve buys me something...I always feel there's an ulterior motive....like guilt lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2