Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2022, 09:38 AM

Monday February 7th 2022

Morning all
Didn't sleep very well and had to be up early as I am going for lunch with my mum and a friend....... it's mums birthday tomorrow. I asked Steve if he wants to come, booked a table for 4 but doubt he will show up
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2022, 11:20 AM
Good morning Kelly and all who follow

Hope you all enjoy your meal regardless is Steve is there or not.

Teazle is the same Chris I Have to watch like a hawk when she is out but of course we don't often see what they can and grab and its gone!

Sunny this morning. Spent half an hour on the phone to talk to my son's doctors surgery and once through have been told after a question and answer senario that they will ring back sometime. The youngest Ana is not well. Sore throat, temperature, cough and yesterday headache and sore tummy. Lateral flow test negative but we now think she has tonsillitis.
Wonder how long we will have to wait. I am presently sitting with a her dad is working in his office and she did not want to be alone.

Hope all are well. The care
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2022, 12:41 PM
Good Morning

Think its a dog thing scavenge and drive human to despair; Gert is the same, she would be a walking waste disposal if I let her.

Chris Hope all is going good with you and yours.

Sue Hope all is okay with your granddaughter, horrible to be not feeling well.

Griff Maybe this is Karma for the occupants and owners of the house. Is Steve still on the buses?

Lynn Hope all is well with you.

Moyra How is it all going?#

Brenda Are welle crossing
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2022, 05:51 PM
Oh goodness sue, hope the Dr has called and Ana feels much better soon
Kazz, I am sure everything will work out fine for everyone involved next door.... people like that always seem to get away with stuff. Yes, Steve is still on the buses so I see very little of him now, he didn't come for dinner but it was nice anyway...I was naughty and paid, I had 25% off the bill so I can just about afford it if I don't buy anything for the next Month
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2022, 06:54 PM
Thank you everyone for your good wishes for Ana. I am pleased to report that she was a lot better when I left this evening. The doctor rang at about 10.00am and after asking questions requested a photo of her throat. He then messaged back that he advised a 10day course of antibiotics which I spent an hour chasing round for this afternoon as the designated chemist did don't have a pharmacist until 4.30, Boots did didnot have it in stock but the chemist nearest him did and did it really quickly for me. Have to pick up a second bottle before this one runs out. I spent a quiet time with her watching Netflix so we both enjoyed the day.

Pleased ou enjoyed your meal Kelly
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2022, 08:57 PM
Ahhhhhhh, bless her Sue......plenty of ice cream for Ana then lol
First time I have had a meal out since the eat out to help out thing......and that was sat in a beer garden, as it was a self serve carvery I sanitised before touching anything and then wrapped a serviette around the handles just to be careful