Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-12-2011, 08:50 PM

Isn't it annoying ...

when your blatantly trying to make someone see sense, yet they are refusing to believe what your saying

a few months ago, i had somebody message me on a popular social networking site saying "Hi Mad, if you want a s__y fling text this number XXXXX XXXXXX tell no one" 2 weeks previous to this i had split up with my OH so everything was pretty raw still, so i replied with a few profanities and showed my ex (we were still trying to sort things and i didn't want anything to spoil any progress we could make).

now it gets complex, because me, my OH, this lad and his girlfriend all work at the same place, and im still friends with the girl.

so the OH goes into work all guns blazing ready to say his piece ... the other lad tries to say that what i had received was spam, and this is now what everybody believes, as only after i had said anything, did other people start getting messages and emails ...

few problems with his story is that spam messages don't usually include a "tell no one" clause and as far as i'm aware, are not usually sent from a mobile device through private messages and usually appear on peoples walls and are not normally personal and start with my name

i Just cant make the her see that he's pulling the wool over her eyes and not only that, he's done similar things with other girls before it happened to me, so you'd think she'd have wised up to it ... evidently not

sorry for the rant, iv needed to get this off my chest for a while, and i'm having to message her through that popular social networking site, because she doesn't think its right to add me as a friend again after everything.

am I a fool for trying to make her see? i feel bad for not doing anything, but then i feel bad for trying to make her see the truth in it all ...
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Maybe she just doesn't want to see it

You've said your piece personally I'd leave it alone now and see what happens, as long as they're leaving you alone and you're not getting any more messages, just leave her be.

I'm constantly suprised how many times I say to myself 'How the other half live'
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Sounds like a lovely bloke .......