Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2008, 05:06 PM

Met a group of sniffer dogs today!

While waiting on a train at Glasgow Central Station this afternoon, I met a lovely group of sniffer dogs which were in training. They were 7 weeks in to an 8 week course.

There were 4 black Cockers (all litter mates and a year old) and an ESS which was 18 months old and was given to them.

They sniffied all around the people in the station, including myself and it was great to see them all doing this job and obviously enjoying it.

Obviously I had to say 'hello' to them all and they were all lovely, friendly and bold dogs. It was also great seeing them get their rewards of their tennis balls.
Pebs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Hi Westie,

I have just started training my 3 year old German Short Haired Pointer, with the Berkshire Search and Rescue, and she loves it! We are hoping to complete our four week probationary period and become full members.
I would recommend it to any one. The team meet up weekly and we all put our dogs to work. There are about twenty in the group at the moment, and every one is very friendly, it is a great place to meet other dog lovers, and the dogs are learning a very worth while job.
batmandy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Hi pebs,
I`m so glad you like us so much.
Mandy & sakari