Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
My feelings is the deaf woman and her mother had something to do with it, a childhood game that went wrong!!
Defiantly a connection we know that from the toggle from Alice's coat which survived the fire when Olive's mother burnt it.

The grandfather was supposed to be watching Alice, was he having a liaison with Olive's mother when he should have been watching the child ?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Defiantly a connection we know that from the toggle from Alice's coat which survived the fire when Olive's mother burnt it.

The grandfather was supposed to be watching Alice, was he having a liaison with Olive's mother when he should have been watching the child ?
Never thought of that maybe, we should find out soon.
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2011, 11:45 AM
As I posted on here earlier I missed Episode 4-Minihaha has given me a link to watch it but havent done so yet.

Somehow I wonder about Alices father-Alice was with him at the time she disappeared and the mum kept saying-she wouldnt have wandered off.He seemed a bit shifty when he tried to explain what had happened
Then again the deaf girl seems connected some way-after the burning of Alices coat.Dont know really.

Hope its not one of these that just ends and leaves you wondering-dont think so as the write up for the final episode says that Alices disappearance is explained.

Looking forward to finding out
Maureen
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2011, 05:22 PM
I love Marchlands, I was also thinking it was something to do with Olive and her mother and possibly Alices grandfather too! He was very shifty when re-explaining to Ruth about what happened the day Alice wandered off...

Cant wait to see what happens!
one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2011, 05:24 PM
If you google Marchland spoilers there is a whole forum on this. It's brilliant. No actual spoilers on it
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2011, 04:29 PM
I thought it was brilliant, shame it has ended now!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2