View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 06:03 PM

Rottweiler dogs - not the sharpest tools in the box...

So Bear just had a run in with a large stuffed rottweiler toy which he TOTALLY thought was a real dog. He was so confused as to why it wasn't moving, crying at it and everything.

Sometimes I wonder if he has 2 braincells to rub together that dog.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 06:05 PM
I also threw him a yorkshire pudding left over from Sunday lunch and he sort of caught it in his cone but flung it out again in one swift movement and it landed on top of the radiator, where he couldn't reach it due to his cone, so he kept trying to get at it THROUGH the plastic.

The cone is actually more duct tape than plastic now as he's so clumsy, I must get a pic...

ETA: I did retrive the yorkshire for him after i'd finished laughing.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 06:06 PM
LOL Bless him

I have a large rottweiler ornament on the fireplace, and my dog is scared of it He goes up to it, smells it, barks at it etc....Then runs away from it It's so funny to see x
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
LOL Bless him

I have a large rottweiler ornament on the fireplace, and my dog is scared of it He goes up to it, smells it, barks at it etc....Then runs away from it It's so funny to see x
Haha bless.

I have to admit, at Maddy's first (and last) show after she was attacked, she started barking at one of those stuffed dogs on a stall, modeling the collars! Then when we walked round a second time she did it again, the guy on the stall thought it was hilarious, it didn't half spook her!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Aw bless him, he is such a dope!!
I remember when I brought Jamie home, he absolutely freaked out as I had two ornaments on the hearth of a big rabbit and a hippo (he broke the hippo!) he kept woofing at them....
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Aw bless him, he is such a dope!!
I remember when I brought Jamie home, he absolutely freaked out as I had two ornaments on the hearth of a big rabbit and a hippo (he broke the hippo!) he kept woofing at them....
LOL poor Hippo!

Bear broke my sister's cat ornament that was on the bottom of the fire but only cuz he's so clumsy.

Myles was laying on the carpet yesterday and I wanted to take a pic of Bear in his cone so I told him to 'sit' and he sat right ontop of Myles all 7 stone of him. And he didn't even seem to notice.

Thankfully all was well, Myles nearly wet himself laughing!
WarFlyball
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-04-2010, 06:22 PM
lol we were at a show yesterday and a lead stall had stuffed black dogs at the front, my friends collie was petrified and wouldn't go near them
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 06:54 PM
bless him...at least he knows how to make people smile
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Poor boy...He thought he had found a friend
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 07:06 PM
aw bless him! that sounds soooo cute! had to laugh at some of the stories that have been posted on this thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >