Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bowkerlee
New Member!
Male 

09-03-2012, 12:19 PM

Jack Russell,s need re-homing

Hi not a good day we have to move home and we can,t take all the dogs so i would like them to go to good home.s
3 x mix jack Russell cross sheep dog 1 wired hair Jack Russell
all have been brought up will all 4 children
murphy dad 6 / missy mum 6/ and patch the pup 3/ ish
barney 5 all well looked after and will be sorry to see them go
if anyone would like one or more please reply or tel 07940932892 lee
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Take the dogs to a good Rescue Centre. Give them a donation to cover the keep and rehoming costs.
Do not offer dogs to strangers over the Internet. That is not a safe thing to do.

It`s no good - I`ve got to say it.
I see the lack of stability hasn`t stopped you breeding. I assume you`ve made money from selling the rest of the litter. Pity you didn`t use that to neuter the dogs before getting rid of them.
bowkerlee
New Member!
Male 

09-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Take the dogs to a good Rescue Centre. Give them a donation to cover the keep and rehoming costs.
Do not offer dogs to strangers over the Internet. That is not a safe thing to do.

It`s no good - I`ve got to say it.
I see the lack of stability hasn`t stopped you breeding. I assume you`ve made money from selling the rest of the litter. Pity you didn`t use that to neuter the dogs before getting rid of them.
don,t get on your high house with me
all my dogs i have had from pups and have taken one from off street all dogs got neutered after only one had a litter and family and friends took the rest of the litter for free do not make judgment on people that you no nothing about
and i have made no money every
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by bowkerlee View Post
don,t get on your high house with me
all my dogs i have had from pups and have taken one from off street all dogs got neutered after only one had a litter and family and friends took the rest of the litter for free do not make judgment on people that you no nothing about
and i have made no money every
Have you tried Battersea Cats and Dogs? They have centres across the UK, they are a Non- Profit charity who have been helping unwanted and homeless cats and dogs find homes for many years.

http://www.battersea.org.uk/

. You could also try Dogs Trust which are another charity and probably have more centres then Battersea do so may well be easy to locate

Dogs Trust website -

http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/

. I would look for owners who have experience with your breeds to see that they find the best new home as terriers and collies have a lot of energy, both breeds are intellegent and maybe difficult to handle for inexperienced newbies.

. Make sure that you spell check your words when you create an advert as people may not take you seriously, their are many folks out their that really hate typo's.

Sorry that you have to give up your pets I know it must be hard but at least your doing the right thing to try and find them a new and loving home :>

Hope that helps
bowkerlee
New Member!
Male 

11-03-2012, 04:26 PM
thanks for your help