Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by leo
close to the bone something was seriously wrong with my son more than 1 problem which resulted in his death @ 15 months old.
but i think ppl should have the right to choose for them selfs, after all they are the ones that have to care for the child.
Yes i could not agree more with you its the individuals choice, and noone has the right to take this away, im so sorry for your loss i cant even begin to imagine how hard it must of been for you xxx
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 08:01 PM
I would have liked to see the age lowered. I am not totally against abortion because there can be circumstances when it is needed. An example of this would be a person with a 10 year old daughter. If that daughter was raped and capable of getting pregnant, then could you imagine the consequences of that child having a child?

I know if god forbid a daughter of mine was ever raped there is no way on this earth i'd aso make her go through the trauma of childbirth as well.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2005, 08:04 PM
i agree with you all.
Circumstances alter things vastly, on the grounds of rape, this is when it should be left for that person to decide, but i dont agree with it, when the pregnancy is the result of individuals not taking precautions when a person feels they are not ready to be a parent.
best wishes
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Woofer
What is your opinion to Dr's decisions not to lower the abortion limit to 20 weeks instead of 24, i think it is so wrong, as it has been proven time and time again that younger prem babies are surviving with the new technology now.
this was the original question, obvioulsy it's a personal choice, isn't every question someone asks you going to recieve a personal reply i was not asking if you agree with abortion, just the fact that dr's refuse to lower the limit on when it is performed.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 08:08 PM
they should lower the limit!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2005, 08:09 PM
we lost him 9 years ago and at the time i could have topped myself but i can talk about it now.
i had no choice but to get on with life as i had already got a son.
believe me its not easy but it changes the way you think about life in general.
i can not change the past it happened all i can do is get on with the future and my 2 now.
like i said we was given the option but we chose not to take it and i don't regret it at least we was together for some time its better than none in my books.
you feel sorry for me but i don't i have seen some horrible things in some cases i'm the lucky one.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2005, 08:12 PM
They shoudl lower the limit
best wishes
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
LOL, as you can see my sisters and i dont get along, i think she was highly un repsonsible, there were other circumstances that led to this, which i'm not going to go into, but lets say she had fair heed, of the situatuion before she opted to end her childs life before it began
Quote has been edited since I posted - Aileen

Luke,

Have you thought about how anyone on here would feel if they've had an abortion and read that you class them as a child murderer.

Also, do you understand what happens during an abortion? It's hardly a thing any woman could take lightly. I'm sure if you search the internet you can find some photos of aborted foetuses. Do you honestly think any woman wants to see that in the flesh coming out of her body?

Aileen
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 09:40 PM
great post alieen!! i agree, its a horrible thing for someone to go through, because i agree with abortions does not mean i would just have one like, i would think long and hard about

child killer indeed thats so wrong to say, i missed that
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 09:46 PM
I have to agree with both Aileen and Hayley it is not at all nice for anyone to be called a murderer for there choices in life, like Aileen said anyone who has been through this would be deeply hurt by this post.
Page 5 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »