Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 01:55 PM

Dogs Fav TV prog

Do your dogs have a favourite TV programme

This is Tom engrossed in RSPCA Animal Rescue !

Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 01:57 PM
The only TV show that Fudge ever takes notice of is Wimbledon......all those tennis balls!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Anything with animals does it for Tom really , its real funny to watch he looks so engrossed in the goings on and gives the occasion woof to doggies !
mattsgal
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Ronnie watches The Dog Whisperer and Its Me Or The Dog, if im really engrossed in something he tends to sit beside me n watch, think hes just wondering whats taking my attention away from him lol
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 02:17 PM
One of our dogs LOVED food programmes! lol!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by mattsgal View Post
Ronnie watches The Dog Whisperer and Its Me Or The Dog, if im really engrossed in something he tends to sit beside me n watch, think hes just wondering whats taking my attention away from him lol
Yes Its me or the dog does it for Tom too , its a good excuse to woof in the comfort of his own home without me applying my behaviour techniques but maybe I should get my clicker out !
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
One of our dogs LOVED food programmes! lol!
my mates dog just loves any food programmes , they are real strange huh in what they respond to !
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Sadie and Benjie dont really watch TV - they're old and boring (joking they're lovely)

Louie used to watch anything when he was a pup but he will only watch doggy programmes and if I have a film on with a dog barking, he will run around the hosue barking tryin g to find this dog.

The other day I youtube basenji's yodelling and he couldnt work out where it was and eneded up with his nose pressed against my laptop speakers. It was funny, also when I'm on MSN to my OH the other week, I got him to record a whistle and I know it was cruel but he was trying to find his "daddy" for a few minutes
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 04:28 PM
I don't know what the programme is called I caught it for the first time the other day. It has actual clips of animals doing things, sniffing, washing etc. etc. and someone gives a commentary on what they are supposed to be saying. SOme of it was really funny, other parts not so much, but Jake was gobsmacked by it. He sat and watched it from start to finish. He thoroughly enjoyed it. Mind you, having said that,he does tend to like all the animal programmes as well as the adverts. We have just about stopped him from barking at the adverts now, but it's amazing just how many have animals especially dogs in them somewhere.
lwatson
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2010, 09:12 PM
Harley doesn't really have a favourite programme, not that I have found one yet but I know that he hates 'Bear Grylls'. First time he saw him on TV his hair went up on end and he started growling and charged at the TV. We tohught it was just a one off but he did it twice more on seperate occasions!