View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 11:18 AM
I think a lot of the time it is that passion runs high, some people cannot understand other peoples points of view, but rather than accepting them, have to question time and time again why that person has that view, even though that person has answered several posts previously.

There seems to be a lot of childish remarks, misposting, i.e. only copying and highlighting certain aspects of a post, to make it sound different to how the poster had intended it to read, and generally trying to trip each other up and then referring to other posts that this poster has made which have nothing to do with the original thread.

I have found recently that I read the original post, if it's something I want to respond to will do so, and then walk away.

I don't like it when people get personal with each other, especially when there has been a tragedy, I also don't like it when people assume they know others and tell them what they should do, or what they are going to do. It gets peoples backs up...support and advice is what I try to offer, it allows me to sleep at night knowing that I haven't intentially upset anyone or caused a row...but that's just me
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 11:19 AM
i tend to keep away from arguments dont do *domestics* so to speak,
oh and i like cats as well. im not a dog lover or a cat lover. im an animal lover
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
i tend to keep away from arguments dont do *domestics* so to speak,
oh and i like cats as well. im not a dog lover or a cat lover. im an animal lover
Good quote. I too am an animal lover!!! There, im out and proud!
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 11:31 AM
I love dogs too.....ALL dogs!! And cats!
And yes...it would be really nice to have a proper, non-sarcastic, non-nasty debate.
I will still post something on here that worries me about one of my dogs...there's always the "IGNORE" button!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-01-2011, 11:35 AM
I'm an animal lover too although there are some I wouldn't choose to have as pets, I would go out of my way to protect them all, even from my own pets if necessary.
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-01-2011, 11:42 AM
I think i learnt quite quickly on Dogsey to keep every post i write easy read, i love my dogs to death, i dont know about showing, breeding, lines, medication, much about agility (and i have a white GSD!!)...i just know i love my dogs!
There are a few people that start a thread that i make an effort to reply to, i respect them and what they stand for and know that they will not back down when they see wrong on a thread....
Mostly i just wanna chat with like minded people about like minded stuff...Dogs!! xxx
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by gsdgirl:-) View Post
I think i learnt quite quickly on Dogsey to keep every post easy read, i love my dogs to death, i dont know about showing, breeding, lines, medication, much about agility...i just know i love my dogs!
There are a few people that start a thread that i make an effort to reply to, i respect them and what they stand for and know that they will not back down when they see wrong on a thread....
Mostly i just wanna chat with like minded people about like minded stuff...Dogs!! xxx
Well said !
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I think we could all agree I'm a pain in the bum!

(but loveable with it? ;o)
lol, I wouldn't say that...but you are a pain in the bum
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-01-2011, 11:53 AM
what annoys me is when someone asks a genuine heart felt question and instead of answering that question people criticise ..
Dog lovers yes people lovers not so sure..
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Am a dog lover,animal lover (can't do slugs or spiders yet though, sorry), nature n peace lover oh n Dogsey isn't half bad either
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »