View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2012, 08:37 PM
............than randomly posting loads of links..........
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2mfmoNt9Mk
is their a secret correlation between the number and time of videos posted during internet debates with the number and time of questions posted without subsequent written replies?

i think we all need to know.
these sorts of conspiracies need to be uncovered
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Please sign and share this petition if you care about the health of the planet and the health of yourself and loved ones!! There are only 200 signatures on this petition....200 out of the whole world!!! If you read some of the comments of the small amount of people who have signed this hugely important petition, you will see that people and nature are really getting affected (some areas of the world are worse than others) by all this spraying!!

Come on people please, we only have one planet!!!!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/7/stop-chemtrails-now/

By the way, I recently received a reply from the Minister of Climate Change, who admitted (3rd paragraph) that some initiatives (Solar Radiation Management) are already being tested! Though of course, they deny it is through stratospheric aerosols (chemtrails), although this has already been stated as the most cost effective way of carrying out their initiatives and it is what people all over the world are reporting seeing!!!

Read 2nd from last paragraph:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8338853.stm
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2012, 10:10 AM
I ask again
Where is the proof?
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I ask again
Where is the proof?
It's completely obvious that no amount of proof will ever convince YOU isn't it!!!

Oooops, just realised I didn't post a copy of the letter from the Minister of Climate Change. My mistake, will do it now!!!

Minister's reply by Bin 53 Shiraz, on Flickr
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2012, 10:43 AM
I believe the things I have seen proof of
For example I believe the governments are looking into it - along with other ideas - including a solar space reflector - which I dont see you all shouting about - because it is daft and unlikely

Yes I know there are lots of chemicals in our rain, in our air and in our soil - that is not proof of chemtrails - we have been doing that since we became an industrialised nation

I know jet trails can form at any height and I remember as a child them spreading from horizon to horizon

I also remember sitting with my granny and her telling me the weahter rymes associated with some of the strange and lovely cloud patterns that people now associate with HAARP and other such things
'mackerel sky, makerel sky, sometimes wet sometimes dry'

and you have brought us no evidence from any cloud experts so I will go with my Grans expertiese (fyi she died in 1992)
You have brought no evidence of where the compunds are being manufactured, where the adaptaions are being manufactured for the planes, when they are being fitted, what volume each plane carries, who is filling the planes, is it in their fuel or seperate tanks

What about the contrail clips from the memphes bell film? Photographs al over the web - not in debunking sites but in town history sites of contrails from WW2 fighters

I ask again - where is the proof - not you tube videos from non experts, not your own photographs with no expert evidence
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2012, 12:28 PM
There is plenty of proof about if you want to see it. I can see some now for example, right across from where I am sitting....The sky is full of lines again and no, I am not near a major airport and this is military airspace around here, so commercial jets are not allowed to fly in that area of sky! Also, they are all spreading out to become clouds and it will soon be raining, as is the norm! Considering 'contrails' have to have the exact right conditions (very cold and humid) to persist, then we seem to be having these conditions every day, which is quite amazing really!!

Also, I am 38 and don't remember seeing any horizon to horizon trails when I was a child. So you must have a very good memory to remember what the skies looked like back then (I am guessing you are a little older than 38?).

If you actually did a search on line, you could fine most of the answers to your questions!
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
There is plenty of proof about if you want to see it. I can see some now for example, right across from where I am sitting....The sky is full of lines again and no, I am not near a major airport and this is military airspace around here, so commercial jets are not allowed to fly in that area of sky! Also, they are all spreading out to become clouds and it will soon be raining, as is the norm! Considering 'contrails' have to have the exact right conditions (very cold and humid) to persist, then we seem to be having these conditions every day, which is quite amazing really!!

Also, I am 38 and don't remember seeing any horizon to horizon trails when I was a child. So you must have a very good memory to remember what the skies looked like back then (I am guessing you are a little older than 38?).

If you actually did a search on line, you could fine most of the answers to your questions!
That isnt proof - it is proof that what is comming out of the back of planes is hanging about but you dont know the height, the temperature and humidity up there

lol I am also 38 - I remember so exactly because I moved away from England in 92
I finnished school in 90
finnished middle school in 86
I remember in assembly in middle school we were singing a hymn 'Autumn days'
Which has a line about jet planes meeting in the air - and I remember walking down to school singing that song looking at a giant cross of jet trails across the sky wondering if they were meeting up to refuel or something
and yes actually I HAVE done a whole lot of research
The main thing I am seeing is people who believe in these things are seeing things they dont understand and then just posting them saying it is proof - without trying to actually find out what they are

Like sun dogs - mini rainbows seen sometimes in little clouds in the sky - totaly natural - and you can make them with clean water from a hose

Or a fallstreak/hole punch cloud - totally stunning to see - but also totaly natural and explainable

Mackreel sky clouds

all sorts of things that look a bit 'different' are being put out there as being 'proof'

as I said I have looked - i have seen no proof
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Doesn't the fact there are so few signatures on the petition tell you something...........
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Doesn't the fact there are so few signatures on the petition tell you something...........
Actually, no! It just tells me that this is so well covered up, that most people either do not know about it and have not even seen the petition. Or that they do not believe it, because they don't hear anything (well very little) from the media. Also, there are quite a few petitions for this, so the signatures are scattered between them.

I know it's happening, as do many others around the world. But, in reality, the amount of people that do know is so small compared to the amount of people in the world!!
Closed Thread
Page 24 of 27 « First < 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 >