Our sister sites
Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-09-2008, 04:38 PM

Marco Siberian Husky male

Meet Marco

Marco is a 20-month-old Siberian Husky, who was given up by his owners because they felt they could no longer afford to keep him when he started suffering from a skin condition, despite us offering to help with the veterinary costs his owners decided they no longer wanted him.

Marco has since been diagnosed with Zinc-Responsive Dermatosis. His skin is now completely back to normal and should stay stabilized providing he is given Zinc supplements daily for the rest of his life. Marco is a friendly and playful chap who enjoys meeting new people. He is toilet trained, can be left alone for a couple of hours without problems and is responsive to commands. A typical lively Husky who needs plenty of mental and physical stimulation, he will require a minimum of two hours of off lead exercise every day and will need to be provided with plenty of mind games to keep his active brain busy.

Marco gets along well with other dogs and would like to find a home with an existing dog to keep him company. He is currently undergoing training to teach him manners which his new owners will need to continue. Due to his exuberant nature we would prefer to home him with older sensible children. His new owners will need to at home for most of the day and will have owned large active breeds before.

Marco is looking for a perfect new home, a home where he will be loved and cherished for the rest of his life.

All-Breeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
www.allbreedsrescue.co.nr

All of our dogs are neutered, vaccinated and microchipped before being rehomed. They are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile. If you are interested in offering a home to one of our dogs please email us for an application form.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2008, 05:24 PM
What a handsome boy, best of luck in finding him his new home xx
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm sure he will find a lovely forever home soon, he' gorgeous.
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-09-2008, 05:57 PM
He is stunning....look at that face, what a star!
Hope he finds his forever home a.s.a.p...like he deserves!
sallyinlancs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-09-2008, 06:04 PM
He sure is a looker!!! Good luck - I hope he finds his forever home soon.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2008, 06:17 PM
Oh he is gorgeous, if my circumstances were different I'd have him in a heartbeat. I hope he finds his forever home soon!
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2008, 08:48 PM
He's gorgeous - good luck in homing him
running cloud
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Its a valuble job that you do,you should be commended for helping these dogs.Good luck in finding him a new home x
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Awwwwwwwwww He is stunning, wish I had the room to have him!!! Fingers crossed for a new home asap
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2008, 05:25 AM
He's stunning, wishing you every success in finding his new home xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >