Our sister sites
Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-05-2007, 07:02 PM

George Rottie male

Meet :smt049 George :smt049

He's a two year old Rottie, who is looking for a new home because his previous owners never took the time to train him properly and then couldn't cope once he grew to his full size and strength.

Sadly George learnt when he growled he got his own way; he doesn't like to be disturbed whilst sleeping and can be protective over his food and toys. He is toilet trained and can be left alone with out problems. He is friendly with strangers, always welcoming them with a wiggly bum; sadly he has no tail to wag, he wouldn't make a very good guard dog, unless the burglar intended to steal his toys or food! He is very good with other dogs.

George is looking for an all adult home without visiting young children, he needs a confident, experienced owner who is willing to take on a dog with issues and continue his positive reward training. He has not shown any aggression or spoilt behaviour whilst with AllBreeds Rescue, but this is because he needs a confident, firm but kind, leader-figure. If he spots a weakness, he will take advantage of it. His new experienced owners will also have owned Rotties before. He will need a minimum of 2 hours of off lead exercise in the park everyday.

George is looking for a perfect new home, a home where he will be loved and cherished for the rest of his life.

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
AllBreeds dogs are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile.
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-05-2007, 07:34 PM
OMG ! ! What a stunner he is ! And what a shame he has been dealt the hand he has! I would take him in a second if I could. Sure he won't be in rescue for long
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Isn't he a beauty, so sad that through inexperience/lack of knowledge that he is needing re-homed

I do hope this beautiful, intelligent guy gets the experienced loving home he deserves very soon.
Mayhew Animal Home
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

24-05-2007, 08:26 AM
So sad, what a handsome chappie he is :smt007
Good luck with him Anne
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-05-2007, 08:58 AM
Good luck George, hope the perfect home is just around the corner
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2007, 08:21 PM
He is stunning. I hope he finds a new owner who will give him all the love and training he needs
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Geroge has found his perfect experienced new home :smt003
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 09:15 AM
What a shame his old owners didn realise what a beautiful boy george was and how big he would get , i really wish ppl would research a breed before giving it a home .
his new owners will be very blessed to have such a beautiful boy as a member of there family ,i am so pleased that he has found his forever home now xxdk
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 09:56 AM
Delighted to hear he has found another home, this time around with an experienced owner, it should be forever. Great news
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-07-2007, 10:59 AM
He's a lovely boy, i'd take him too, but there's 5 dogs in our house now.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >