register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: What Sex/Gender are you?
Male (Straight) 7 10.29%
Male (Gay) 2 2.94%
Female (Straight) 49 72.06%
Female (Gay) 2 2.94%
Other (maybe in the middle of a transission) 8 11.76%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-02-2005, 10:53 AM

Which one are you?

Hi all

I was just curious as to how many of us are male or female. Thought I would make it a poll question as ppl might wanna remain anonymous, but if it does not bother u, let us know which category (if any) you fit into. Sometimes I wonder when I read things as our nics are a bit deceiving!! Was just curious to sexuality - total curiousity, if it offends u, just click on straight option.
I have gathered that the majority of members are women, but I might be mistaken. also needed to add in other options as ppl might say "I dont fit into any categories" ... I think I have covered all options!
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2005, 11:10 AM
straight female here
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2005, 11:36 AM
straight female here too
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Female and straight..though I am not ashamed to say I can look at a female body and find it beautiful from an aesthetic point of view though I am not attracted to females. I also have very strong views on homosexuality believing some people are born differently and should not be condemned for this. I know many won't agree but in a world with so much violence and hate, love of any kind is in my view to be welcomed not scorned. We all get one life and if you can find a way in that one short life to be loved and happy without harming anyone than to me that can't be wrong.
Edited to say : I do of course mean between consenting adults
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Straight female here too but very like Mini.

I agree with everything said in that post sometimes we spend too much time looking at what others do rather than spending time on more important things. Would be a boring world if we were all the same and liked the same things.

Laura
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2005, 11:52 AM
straight female

but some of my best friends are "gay" and they are the best mates i could ever wish for
Carole
Supervisor

16-02-2005, 11:54 AM
straight female
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-02-2005, 11:57 AM
I am also a straight female.

Have MANY gay friends, and could probably say they are the best friends I have.

Wow, so far the females WAY outnumber the men (or "other" , as i see we have one of those)
olive
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Straight Female. Although generally speaking I find women prettier and more aesthetically pleasing than men, but I'm not attracted to women. It seems to be OK (more acceptable maybe ) for women to admire other women, I wonder how many straight men would admit to finding another man handsome .
Meg
Supervisor

16-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by TamT
I am also a straight female.Have MANY gay friends, and could probably say they are the best friends I have.
Wow, so far the females WAY outnumber the men (or "other" , as i see we have one of those)
When I was little my neighbour and best friend was J ,he used to dress up with my sister and me in my big sisters clothes and beads and put make up on. He was clearly born different and was small frail and fair haired, his father was a regimental sergeant major and very strict and tried to beat J into being masculine and I used to cuddle him better after the beatings J went into hairdressing and on to be a famous tutor and college lecture,he died not long ago from a heart attack leaving a partner he had been with for many years . I have had many gay friends and my straight son shared a house with a very funny and very camp boy it's all the same to me whatever people are.
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »