Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sibelover
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-04-2006, 06:03 PM

concentrated dog cologne???

we run a mobile grooming service in our home town and one of our most popular parts of the service was the cologne we finished the dogs off with.
unfortunately we understand the supplier we was using has gone bust
we used to get it in a 5L bottle from denbar/snooze-n-snack.
does anyone know who actually makes it? we know that it was just sent to denbar and they labelled it up themselves
????????????????
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Hi sibelover sorry can't help with your query.
...I hope you don't mind if I say I don't like the idea of 'oncentrated dog cologne' what on earth does it smell of ?

Although you don't want a dog that smells very 'doggy' a dogs scent is part of it's language and a means of communicating with other dogs and although a dog may smell of shampoo when first washed this fades rapidly, the idea of dog concentrated cologne fills me with horror
sibelover
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-04-2006, 08:05 PM
we did check it out before we used it. the ingredients were basically water , chamomile, and a deoderizer totally harmless and gave the dog a fresh smell which soon fades
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by sibelover
we did check it out before we used it. the ingredients were basically water , chamomile, and a deoderizer totally harmless and gave the dog a fresh smell which soon fades
Oh that's not so bad then, I was imagining doggy Old Spice'
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 08:19 PM
I have some somewhere I'll try and find it and let you know the manufacturers details. Might be while -it's in a safe place somewhere!!
sibelover
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-04-2006, 08:21 PM
thanks id really appreciate it
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 08:22 PM
I just got a couple of small bottles off e-bay, a concentrated cologne spray, which smells like baby powder, you just need one quick spray between the shoulder blades (where they can't lick it off) I sprayed mine on Monday and they still smell lovely!!

I can give you the details of where I got it as they have a website, if you're interested pm me.
sibelover
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-04-2006, 09:06 PM
yes we have seen them but what we are looking for is something we can buy in bulk at least 5ltrs at a time.
the one we used to get was 5ltrs concentrate and we used to have to dilute it with 50% water.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 09:16 PM
I wonder if you contact them they might be able to point you in the right direction?