Female 

01-04-2006, 12:24 PM
So glad to hear he's home,hoping that he will continue to improve,
Best wishes
Sal
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

01-04-2006, 04:42 PM
So glad o hear theyou have him back home.......hopefully the phonbarbitone (sp ?) will work and he will get back to normal in no time.....(((xx)))
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2006, 04:57 PM
Pleased to hear Loki is back home, give him a big hug from us

Aileen x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 12:42 PM
So sad reading your post and imagining what you saw when you went to see your poor boy. I hope the test results are what you are expecting, so that way at least they have sort of diagnosed him with the epilepsy. I am so very sorry Lucky that your beautiful, beautiful baby has ended up like this, but I'm glad he's back with you under your wing again. Big hugs for both Loki and yourselves I'm sure you're all in need of them

Sorry I'm late too in posting, but I've been searching for an update and only just found it, I'm sorry
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Thanks everyone. We started the PB but are not very happy with Loki's reaction. Instead of the sedation possibility that was explained to us, he's extremely hyper, anxious and crying all the time. He's pulling like a maniac on the lead but not with anywhere specific in mind, just manic. He's also stumbling about a bit. I don't like this at all - if it continues, it'll be just as bad as the seizures.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 09:56 PM
Just posted over at the Ut forum too...It must all be so confusing for the little lad poor, poor Loki Thank goodness he has got you to help him through this with loads of love and good care...Hope your being well taken care of too hun All my love to your little fella, loads of hugs for him x
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2006, 06:58 AM
Sorry I can't offer any advice but I hope this is just an initial reaction and then it starts to work and he settles down on it without this reaction. Goodluck and we are keeping our fingers crossed for the lovely Loki.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-04-2006, 07:02 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Thanks everyone. We started the PB but are not very happy with Loki's reaction. Instead of the sedation possibility that was explained to us, he's extremely hyper, anxious and crying all the time. He's pulling like a maniac on the lead but not with anywhere specific in mind, just manic. He's also stumbling about a bit. I don't like this at all - if it continues, it'll be just as bad as the seizures.
If he is still the same today then I think a vet consult would be in order LS
deester
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2006, 07:07 AM
Glad to hear you have loki back, but sorry things aren't right for him yet. Fingers are firmly crossed for an improvement and cure. Its certainly made me think about the benefits of insurance too.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Poor Loki and poor you

I think a visit to the vet is in order, like SB said...
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >