View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

30-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Hi Dani

i did not know that was the one you came to!....I will pm you my home number next time you are over hear give me bell and come for coffee...Sky wont mind going up stair to bed for half an hour.....whilst bruno is in.....hehehehehe

I am sure my vet would refer my if I asked him to...
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Awwww poor little Sky, what a good job you noticed that so early. All the best for the 7th, I'm sure she'll be fine, especially as they're not going to knock her out for it. I hope he gives her something too for the arthritis, Metacam has miraculously cured my Cassie with her stiffness. Good luck with her. She's obviously suffering with what my vet calls "over-mothering" on the weight gain, so good luck with that, it will help that arthritis!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 01:42 PM
awww - what a wee shame for Sky to be sent to her room whilst my monster visits !!!!
thanks - we go once a month at the moment. I am due to go again at the end of april.

as far as her athritis is concerned - liek helena the Metacam has really made a difference with bruno - I also give him glucosamine supplements in his dinner. every little helps !!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Very sorry to hear about poor little Sky, you did well to spot is so early so it shouldn't be too big an operation at least.

Hope Sky makes a quick recovery.
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2006, 07:01 PM
Good luck for Sky's operation, we will be thinking of her.

We send big hugs and kisses to Sky

Aileen x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2