View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Meggee is safely home, having been spayed & having a broken tooth extracted. Tucked up in a crate with two new beds in it for her & cooked chicken for her tea in a little while
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 04:21 PM
Flippin heck..... I came on here to catch up again and didn't notice it was raining AGAIN!!! So washing, dogs and cats are wet again.... The cats def not happy, so best go and get them in and fed.

I got six bags of bones when I fetched the tripe and had to do some shuffting about to get them in the freezers and still got to find room for chicken next week.....maybe little sis will have some room in hers......

have a good night and will try to do proper posting tomorrow, if this flippin laptop starts up in the morning....
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 04:25 PM
My boys have had their second walk. I drove over to our local farm produce shop and bought a couple of huge chicken breasts and a massive cauliflower. I then walked the dogs round the land there which nobody seemed to object to and they have now been fed and are fast asleep in a pool of sun coming through the velux ... happy content dogs.

I did some ironing, emptied the dishwasher and that is about it after my busy morning.

Mandy I wonder what on earth Rosie caught? Bigger than a mouse but smaller than a rat It sounds as though she had fun though. My two love the long grass but in a few months time Rucksack will be banned from going on any of the fields until October due the harvest mites .... he'll hate it
Daisy I hope your day in the office has gone well. It must be lovely for you (and the dogs) working from home
Joedee You must be relieved to have her home safe and well. Poor thing being sore both ends . Hopefully she'll have a good long sleep now and feel a little more herself when she then wakes up.
TW What nightmare of a bone-run you had. I hate motorway driving in the rain just due to the spray those blooming lorries kick up I hope your girls are very appreciative ....... but they will love those bones.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Quick hi and goodbye,working against the clock here
NIP JEN at your daughter
Great to here MEGGEE is home,fingers crossed she's ok
TANG,if Bella doesn't want to do laps,you could always use it as a foot spa
ELAINE,we love you too nutcase
Righty Ho,hope everyone else is well,will catch up on all the goss later.If there isn't any,please find me some:lol.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 04:33 PM
TW I will keep my eye on Lidl, they have some good bargains in there.
So pleased that Megee is home Joedee. Hope she is well.
We had a salad for lunch so we will just be having a sandwich for tea.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Bev I hope you are feeling better this afternoon. I almost forgot that this is the sight outside the main entrance to our local Tesco this morning. I've never seen them there before but of course I had to stop and make a donation and then make a fuss of then all ..... such beautiful gentle dogs
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-05-2014, 04:39 PM
Afternoon everyone - Please may i have an entry form for the "What did Rosie Catch Competition?" Larger than a mouse and smaller than a rat. Think you're making this one easy! Answer: A young rat. Not easily identifiable unless you actually pick one up and have a close look, the immature ones are not brown like the adults, but start off as dark grey which by the age of 11 to 12 weeks becomes light grey and then brown (usual Ratty colour). The only other mammal that fits the size and description is a Water Vole but it is very unlikely that you would ever see one away from the stream/river/canal banks that are their home and where they have an elaborate system of tunnels and escape systems that mean they are very seldom caught by dogs. Do I get a prize? Please! Bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2014, 04:59 PM
You've just described what Cariad and Lona caught, shook, and ate, before I could get to them, the other week, I was just in time to see them being swallowed.
Nothing seems to have happened to them thank goodness, I was more or less certain they'd be OK, especially as they are raw fed anyway. I did think they were probably young rats, I've never even seen anything like that down there when I am with them on the river, but it stands to reason they will be there, the older and wiser ones will stay out of the way though!!!
Had somewhat of a torrid afternoon. Started to feel somewhat off colour after I'd seen to the bones.
I did visit a friend when out and she made me a corned beef and cheese sandwich along with a cup of tea, maybe the corned beef was off......spent a lot of time on the loo, took to my bed to try and sleep it off and taken an immodium tablet. Feeling a bit better now, none of the jobs I had down to be done this afternoon WERE done unfortunately, never mind they won't leave will they, they'll have to wait another day.
Need to get up now and go and see to the girls, they must wonder where I've disappeared to.
Lovely piccie of the greyhounds, Jenny
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Afternoon Eileen.
Hello to everyone else who has popped back on.
I have been watching gogggle box on catch up very funny.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2014, 05:02 PM
Lynn.....we've changed colour
Page 5 of 24 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »