register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Yes and her waters have gone, she keeps going cleaning herself so can't be long, but then again........
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
*creeps quietly in, so as not to disturb Mabs pawing the floor and curling around trying to find the most comfiest of spots to give birth to her beautiful babies*

Well, what I have to say now is gonna be totally insignificant isn't it........hmph.......... I will try and do a bit of brief

Had a mumbled conversation with Dave, he's recovering in bed.
Did I tell you to top it all off this morning, Zena was half way through munching her kibbles at lunchtime, the bluddy postman arrives, she goes into full bark mode just as she swallows and all hell breaks loose, poor girl is choking to death, and I thought that was it, my final disaster of the day is unfolding in front of my very eyes She was so bad, couldn't shift it, made her drink, it was still there, so I decided to give her a handful of soft mince in the hope that it would push the hard kibble through and it worked! Yayyy

Got to the garage and dumped my wheel off, so that will be all ready for the morning with a new tyre on it by 8 am. I'm currently running on the "get you home" tyre which is like something off an A40 but at least it gets me places.

Rang the hairdresser and had a real rant at him cos I noticed those roots she did last week are now turning yellow I asked him about my options. I can slap on some dark brown Clairol that I bought the other week but only on the roots, and the girl will put the colour on Friday. He's not there (again!) cos he's going to London This will be my final time in his chair, he can stuff it! No apology, no sorry or anything, just an "oooer, you don't want yellow roots". Jeesus Christ, gimme strength. She'd better not charge me his creative designer bluddy prices either, cos she's just the trainee!

Not going to the meeting tonight, can't be a*sed to sit in chambers for 2 hours, yaaaaaawn, especially when I'm not allowed to speeeeeek! I don't think that has ever happened anyway, 2 hours of silence??? Nah, definitely not me

Well, better make way for the real action today now then

*tiptoes back out, after giving Mabs a gentle stroke on the head*
Hello Helena - I think we NEED some 'disturbances' about things that actually HAVE happened or are happening while we wait for Mabs!

I have a 'get you home' stupid little wheel too. Stops you being lazy about getting the bad one fixed or replaced in my opinion. Have been guilty of putting the 'spare on' and then leaving the dead one in the boot many times!

They do look funny tho don't they!

If there's anyone any of you REALLY don't like - send em over to me. I will cheerfully KILL THEM FOR YOU if this blerdy arm of mine keeps on!

I've no clue about this canine birth. None of my own labours were typical. I've never had my waters break until well into labour and in the delivery room. And never even once had this 'irrestistible urge to PUSH' either! Well I would be as awkward as poss wouldn't I?
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-11-2013, 05:22 PM
I can't make up my mind what to have delivered,
chinese, indian, english, italian, we are spoilt for choice. errmmm
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 05:22 PM
June!
it's not fair. To be present at this birthing would be just the thing to take my mind right off my blerdy arm right now.

You have all the fun (when you ain't lugging sacks about!)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-11-2013, 05:30 PM
You need both arms to crawl round on the floor Pat, she's rooting again, but Cariad not bothered yet.
Went to the loo, came down and Cariad was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, and I thought oooooh nooooo, but nothing changed!!!
Having a cup of tea and something to eat, had nothing since brekkie
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Pat, I don't know what to suggest to relieve the pain, nothing seemed to work for me for very long. The constant pain can be so draining.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-11-2013, 05:34 PM
And we have a baby, looks solid black at the moment!!
Got a white chest
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
Pat, I don't know what to suggest to relieve the pain, nothing seemed to work for me for very long. The constant pain can be so draining.
Yep! Stopped taking the Tramadol, Naproxen, co codamol and Brufen now. After 2 doses earler today at highest recommended didn't even TOUCH on it.

Having a whiskey now (that famous muscle relaxant!) is relaxing my tongue anyway even if not helping the arm!

If I could just unscrew it and take it off - I would! In fact how I feel right now I'd lob it over the verandah!

Was very comforting to hear from someone who EXACTLY described this pain. Ta LynnB
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Goodness sakes CALM DOWN Lacey! What you gonna do if this goes 'all night'?

You nutter!
Page 7 of 37 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »