Our sister sites
Our sister sites
warlord0
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
hey Warlord,

Sorry if what I wrote was upsetting or offensive to you. It wasn't intended that way.

I know I don't charge anywhere near as much as most lawyers as I don't agree with the tactics of many law firms to gain business. I reckon since they were allowed to advertise, law firms have become (as you posted) "ambulance chasers". Theya re definitely in it to make money and don't generally give a toss about their clients.

Anyway I'll stop now 'cos I'm completely off topic.

Laura xx
No apology necessary. My comments were not all directed at you. That's the problem with email and forums, you lose the context and inflection.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Absolutely.

Laura xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by foxpod View Post
We all wonder why are pet insurance premiums are on the up even when we dont claim

Well Imo, its down to the vets charging an absolute fortune and its all a big scam as they know your insured so charge what they like...

10-15 years ago you never had vet bills of £3000-£5000,thats because very few people had insurance so they wouldnt get away with it....!!!

Somthing needs to be done as there are some very rich vets out there and they are taking all of us for a ride....

Oh ,new on here so hi everyone.....
The bit above in bold - my insurance company confirmed this when I enquired about their premiums hike.
EBMEDIC
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-02-2009, 04:18 PM
The insurance company is obviously more likely to tell the truth than the vet - That makes sense.

Vets for the most part try to charge fairly for their clients although they are frequently subjected to emotional blackmail of a type being seen here. It works both ways
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5