Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2008, 11:57 AM

Pink Poo

Yuk!

We had a newsletter from school and the wardens have sprayed all the dog poo by the school pink to show dog owners how much is there,I very rarely go up to school now as Tom likes his independance,but went up early this morning to drop him off for footie.
There is loads of it,I don't think I've ever seen so much,disgusting people letting there dogs foul right by the school too

We've had 3 dogs outside our house this morning pooping on the grass outside one even lifted his leg up the back of the car I'm going to start shutting our gates,not one was with an owner

Whats wrong with people
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2008, 12:09 PM
oh sal, its the same here(except they don't spray it pink),our ally up to the local primary school is more commonly known as 'dog poo alley'

i hate people that don't 'pick up' - there is no need OR excuse for it.

And its always me that steps in it , which annoys me - cos i pick mine up!
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Thats a really good idea tho.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Its disgusting I always take my poo bags with me, even when I don't have Jamie , but everytime I go out my door there is dog poo on the verges!!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2008, 01:58 PM
Ugh! That's awful and to be honest I would be mortified if I took mine for a walk without poop bags and they pooed, hence why poop bags are in my car, my pockets, everywhere.
I did forget once and had to improvise with a plastic bag that had blown into a hedge!

I honestly would not have the nerve to walk away from my dogs poop like that. I would even knock on someones door for a carrier rather than leave it.

Appalling! and by a school too!
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2008, 02:30 PM
i was walking through the park a couple of days ago and this guy let his GSD do a c**p right in front of me then just left it! i didn't say anything as he looked quite frightening but i wish i had have been more brave! thankfully i haven't seen him before or since but its so annoying!

i think we should spray them pink!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2008, 04:18 PM
It's a pet hate of mine. It takes so little time and effort to pick up after your dog, I cannot understand anyone who doesn't. (especially near a school, yuk! )

The pavement I go on the way to work is full of it too, it hacks me off. People are so lazy, I wish there were more wardens to fine them
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2008, 04:21 PM
God forbid if one on the offending dog owner's kid's picked up toxoplasmois there would be hell to pay, I would do poo patrol and god help them if I found them offending.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-02-2008, 04:23 PM
I can understand the need to highlight the problem, but wouldn't it be better if they cleared it for the kids sake.
It won't stop the offending owners, lets face the fact you either pick up after your dog or you ignore it.
I don't like it, it is part of owning a dog or any animal.
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Spraying it pink brings it to peoples attention which I think is a good idea but it has now become obvious that some people just don't bother (particularly men in my experience) so councils should employ people to pick it up. Our council employs people to give on the spot fines to offenders they catch but that has not solved the problem here. I find it specially problematic as Rufus (the wee darlin!!) eats it!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >