Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by NOUSHKA05 View Post
theyre not classed as vermin! and only called 'pests' by intollerant people who dont understand predators.

back on topic....i think they should just leave them be in the 1st place, theyre persecuted in the countryside now the towns where the hell can they go
Ok then.
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Ok then.
woohoo we finally agree on something
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2010, 02:52 PM
When we lived in London there were five I could recognise, they are there because we have attracted them there,Because folks would insist in putting out their rubbish the night before the bin men came, it was party night every Mon night, one night there was so much racket I looked out of the window and there were 8 that I counted! wont comment on the mess, if we left the dogs water bowl out at night they would crap in that,they also did it to a pair of shoes my husband left out!We moved here to a village in Suffolk exactly 2yrs ago today, and how many have I seen..3 and 2 of them were RTAs, Yes they are very attractive and yes they are very cleverBUT........
AnimalFactor
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
So do I, when people make pets of wild animals, it usually ends up in trouble.
Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake! I have now edited!

You always try and make it personal, thats what people who know they are losing an argument do!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by AnimalFactor View Post
Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake! I have now edited!

You always try and make it personal, thats what people who know they are losing an argument do!
Not biting, go try your arguing on the other forums you still are allowed to post on.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
When we lived in London there were five I could recognise, they are there because we have attracted them there,Because folks would insist in putting out their rubbish the night before the bin men came, it was party night every Mon night, one night there was so much racket I looked out of the window and there were 8 that I counted! wont comment on the mess, if we left the dogs water bowl out at night they would crap in that,they also did it to a pair of shoes my husband left out!We moved here to a village in Suffolk exactly 2yrs ago today, and how many have I seen..3 and 2 of them were RTAs, Yes they are very attractive and yes they are very cleverBUT........
They are opportunistic feeders, scavengers, what you speak of is very common. It poses huge health risks for people and other pets. Not least with mange.

Im not surprised you dont see many, in their correct environment, they live true to what they are and are afraid of human contact. As it should be.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2010, 11:06 AM
OOPS! Just seen AnimalFactor has been banned!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2010, 02:01 PM
I think they are magnificant creatures & badgers as well

Heres couple of pics of urban foxes/badgers - not pets, still very much wild animals getting helping hand for feeding in this foul weather. These were taken at the weekend in a greenbelt garden.

Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post

Heres couple of pics of urban foxes/badgers - not pets, still very much wild animals getting helping hand for feeding in this foul weather. These were taken at the weekend in a greenbelt garden.

aww how stunning, and they seem so comfortable in each others company aswell

i just wished everyone appreciated what beautiful animals they are.
AnimalFactor
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-12-2010, 06:16 AM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post

Gorgeous piccies, thank you for posting.

The badger and fox look like best mates in these pics, fantastic.

And people want to kill these beautiful creatures
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »