Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 06:24 PM

I'm Fuming

Hi Guys,
Well my tumble dryer was really making a bad rnoise before christmas,so i rang the company we had it off,who sent an engineer.
21st of Dec,they ordered the spare parts,it needs a new drum,i have been chasing them about it since they are apparently waiting for hotpoint to get the spares.Well today it finally gave up the ghost and the thermostat has gone now,ring up said company and asked them when i am likely to get new drum and thermo,we don't know,this has been going on for a month now.So after speaking to two idiots,i finally get to speak with the mnager who said exactly the same,we don't know when we will be able to fix it,by this point i'm completely losing it,and really shouted at him telling him his company stunk,and one dept didn't know there elbow from there ****,i told them i wanted it replaced or repaired by tomorrow,which they can't do.
So been as it is on hp i have said i'm not paying anymore money off till it's fixed.
I'm so bloody angry
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Oh poor you I hate it when you have to get in touch with these companies, first you press a million and one buttons to find the right department, then you have to listen to some stupid music while being told how important your call is to them and finally they press the wrong button and cut you off instead of answering your call

Hopefully now you are refusing to pay they will actually take some notice of you.

Just out of interest did you get your tumble dryer from a local shop or was it off the internet? If they have not replaced it by tomorrow and it was from a shop, I have always found that going into the shop at a very busy time (a Saturday afternoon is ideal) and complaining very loudly about the pants service you have had often goes a long way.

Good luck!