Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-09-2007, 03:24 PM

Turtle wax 'Extreme Nano-tech'

Normally,im a sceptic when i hear claims from various manufacturers about their products being better than others,but this time im convinced.

I bought this stuff a week or so back and it really does give a great shine! Two capfuls in a bucket of hot water is all thats needed and just rinse it copiously with a hose as you go along so it dont dry on the bodywork.Needs very little work with chamois cause the water just beads and runs off.

I might try the polishing wax next! :smt023
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-09-2007, 03:34 PM
I'll buy a bottle for the OH so that he can wash my car for me, save me going to the hand car wash He seems to get some sort of satisfaction from car washing that goes right over my head
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I'll buy a bottle for the OH so that he can wash my car for me, save me going to the hand car wash He seems to get some sort of satisfaction from car washing that goes right over my head

I dont wanna give your hubby any more work Trouble,but its also fantastic for washing the windows on your house! I do mine and the dirt dont stick so easily including UPVC.
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2007, 04:23 PM
ha ha men and their cars- I wash my car windows when I cant see out of them any more or if i park somewhere and someone is doing mobile car washes for £3.oo Ill get them to do mine while im shopping
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

23-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I dont wanna give your hubby any more work Trouble,but its also fantastic for washing the windows on your house! I do mine and the dirt dont stick so easily including UPVC.
Unfortunately window cleaning is my job including the conservatory, which is a right pain in the backside and huge, but if it stops the upvc getting so mucky so quick that would be brilliant. People round here are forever having bonfires, usually the day after I've cleaned the conservatory Do you clean the glass with it as well?
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Fab Steve....but if I used that I wouldn't have any excuse to go to the carwash and have all those lovely young chaps wax my bodywork
Eight quid and worth every penny
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Unfortunately window cleaning is my job including the conservatory, which is a right pain in the backside and huge, but if it stops the upvc getting so mucky so quick that would be brilliant. People round here are forever having bonfires, usually the day after I've cleaned the conservatory Do you clean the glass with it as well?

Yep-its great on glass! The rain afterwards just beads and runs straight off so it stays cleaner a bit longer.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Het View Post
Fab Steve....but if I used that I wouldn't have any excuse to go to the carwash and have all those lovely young chaps wax my bodywork
Eight quid and worth every penny
What are you like Het! Some things never change!:smt037

You should be out there washing your Beemer in all weathers!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

23-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Yep-its great on glass! The rain afterwards just beads and runs straight off so it stays cleaner a bit longer.
I can feel a trip to halfords coming on, he's on rest days on wednesday and thursday so my car will be gleaming and he gets to flash his muscles to all the passing o.a.p's
amethystbelle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-09-2007, 02:31 PM
I love washing the cars and waxing them, we spent a whole day on our beetle before the last show Have to admit i'm a fan of autoglym but might give the turtlewax a go if its as good as all that
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >