Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2011, 10:37 PM

Ooops.... spent a small fortune! :D

on the pooch again!!

Just been paid for the month and always buy everyone a treat.

My treat was some Kopperberg, the bunnehs are getting some new wooden toys and treat hay in the post.

The dog just had £70 spent on her online..... some new Kong toys (the wubbas, a 'biscuit ball' and a few other 'toy' ones), a DAP spray (Im going to spray a bit in her crate) some nylabones (so she can make choices, which is important for a puppy, especially when shes in the crate).... I can't remember what else, I guess it will be a surprise!

Am also thinking about getting her a high vis harness.... bun unsure whether to wait until shes a bit bigger or not? Hmm........

She costs me a fortune in cooked chicken for training though! The bf and I have been having some great fun playing a recall game at the park where we walk away from each other and take random turns calling her to come. Its great for getting her tired and practising recall. Recall is very important to me. We've began doing it from standing and not bending down now, or facing another way when we call her. Shes not easily fooled, and bolts straight at us. I'm so proud

Sorry for the waffling! Speak laters
jeeves
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-06-2011, 12:00 AM
I just bought a harness from a company in Lancaster, they are really strong and really soft. Made from fleece material so very comfortable I would think.

Here are the details if you would like to look. I don't work for them, just sayin xx

http://www.dog-harnesses.co.uk/acata...g_Harness.html
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 06:11 AM
They look great! Just what I was thinking of! Madam won't even be attached to the harness, I just want it to increase visability on rainy/foggy/cloudy etc days, and Winter of course. That one looks really comfy too. Have book marked it. Thank you!!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 08:51 AM
i cant wait for pay day mine are getting new collars and leads, and i want to get them two kongs. i need to order their food from landywoods. im also getting them insured... then i need to get daphs eyes tested.... and im also going to have a go at making a bed

not sure how much money i will have left for me
jeeves
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-06-2011, 11:55 AM
No problem I am glad to help. I searched long and hard for a decent comfy one and most are nylon. This one when I received it was so thick they really are comfortable. They have a hi Vis strip on them too and will also make things to order. I have dealt with them twice now and have always had great service.

Also there are some hi vis vests on eBay for £2.99, just velcro round and are fairly good if not a little weak.

Simon
one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-06-2011, 12:00 PM
I am a bu66er for collars.
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 09:05 PM
Ive just bought one of those high vis fleece harnesses, size 0 but probably won't fit her for a while!

In purple too! Can't wait for it to arrive!!