Our sister sites
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2012, 10:56 AM

Absolutely Fabulous

Did anyone catch it?
I have to say Patsy had me in stitches
so nice to watch watch something that doesn't make me want to slit my wrists because its so depressing, tallent shows or reality tv I think the tv is getting good again!
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-07-2012, 12:04 PM
ah man it wasnt the olympic one was it?

I lurve ab fab (am patsy and my friend is eddie) saw the repeat of the one where they went to morroco the other night HYSterical
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-07-2012, 12:16 PM
It's quite a good 'concept' but I do feel that they have done it to death.

I think there is only so many episodes that can be done which are based around one joke line (Absolutey fabulous darling)

I did like the early ones but personally I think they should have followed the example of Faulty Towers and keept it to 13 shows, always fresh, excellant quality, always funny. AbFab is not always these things.

Mind you almost anything is better than the mindless talent shows and the boring reality TV shows.
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
It's quite a good 'concept' but I do feel that they have done it to death.

I think there is only so many episodes that can be done which are based around one joke line (Absolutey fabulous darling)

I did like the early ones but personally I think they should have followed the example of Faulty Towers and keept it to 13 shows, always fresh, excellant quality, always funny. AbFab is not always these things.

Mind you almost anything is better than the mindless talent shows and the boring reality TV shows.
I aggree they lost it for a long time and I lost interest in them but caught the Olympic episode and I am glad a I watched as I laughed the whole way through.
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2012, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by Dobermonkey View Post

I lurve ab fab (am patsy and my friend is eddie) saw the repeat of the one where they went to morroco the other night HYSterical
Yes it was the Olympic one normally I don't like the show as its been done to death but I really enjoyed this episode ^^
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by pippam View Post
but caught the Olympic episode and I am glad a I watched as I laughed the whole way through.
Will try to see it when it's on repeat, unfortunately we can't use 'catch up' here as there is some licensing rubbish which means that some programmes aren't allowed to be sent on the internet outside UK.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermonkey View Post

I so want to BE Pats, and I adore Eddie. Best programme ever on tellie ... when was this on? Will I be able to catch it?

I loved the Morocco one.
dragonfly
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Joanna Lumley was superb! I adore her in Ab Fab