Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-12-2012, 11:17 PM

Jessie - 10 year old female Parsons Jack Russell Terrier

Jessie, Parsons Jack Russell Terrier, DOB 2002 – Godstone, Surrey

Homing Requirements: Jessie is easy to walk but needs to be retained on an extender lead as she is deaf and 'everso' friendly with other dogs. Jessie needs due care and attention to ensure her safety due to her deafness i.e. inability to guide her through sound. Jessie needs a secure garden and exit management.

Her Story: Jessie was found stray and taken in by a lady who kept her in a stable for a short while so a rescue place could be found. She was spayed, chipped and vax'd. Jessie is currently kennelled in Godstone, Surrey

Advert: Jessie is an elderly lady who has misplaced her hearing aids bless! She is happy in her silent world and saved anxiety within the noisy kennel environment. She walks well on the lead and meets dogs with great enthusiasm. She will settle whilst walking with them but in close proximity she wants to play and puts her paws on their back. She loves people too, travels well in the car and settles within a crate.

Jessie is a compact little Parson's Jack Russell with a docked tail and bright alert eyes. She walks well and is very easy to handle, pick up and squeeze! A little dolly indeed with lots of personality, warmth of spirit, ability to entertain and relate through toys and ball games. She can be left easily in peace so she can dream chasing rabbits and awake ready for her next tasty meal.

Please note that this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: This ad has been posted by Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue. We are a registered charity (No. 1139407) and our work involves finding unwanted dogs their life long homes. We currently have approx. 80 dogs under our wing. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Loved Jessie, a terrier lovers must have friend! Never dream't she was an older lady either! You would not have known unless someone told you as she is very spritely.

Some dogs are cute, some are cuter than cute and just darn cheeky! You can almost see the penny drop in her face ... Ker ching! "This woman has sausages about her person"!

Glad you enjoyed them cheeky minx, just as much as I enjoyed meeting you ... or was that treating you?!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Dad and I had a few minutes between dogs on yesterday's newbies photoshoot when Lynne went off to home a dog. So let me think - who could I go harness up for an extra session?!

Yep Jessie. She was curled up in her basket wrapped up in her dressing gown (a doggie coat) and fast asleep. I tapped on her kennel door a few times and I saw one eye open and she spotted me. She was up, a big happy smile on her face and her little white tail was buzzing back and forth ten to the dozen! We had her dressing gown off and her pink harness on with no trouble and then before I knew it she was in my arms and happy to have a cuddle.

Honestly you wouldn't believe she is 10 years old - she is lively and in lovely condition despite kennel life. Her coat is thick and a beautiful pure white.

Here is a quick video, but there are a few more photos to follow too.

Video: Jessie - who wants a ball when I can have a fuss!

Having cuddles between photo shoot dogs ...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Jessie is still available for adoption!
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Email sent
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Email sent
Just sent a response by email.

Jessie found her forever home recently so is no longer available for adoption.

So sorry.
Closed Thread