View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2016, 03:59 PM
It's ok Christmas has got to me, my brain is befuddled.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2016, 04:21 PM
Merry Christmas all and to all a Merry Christmas......Had a really nice day surfice to say whe you have a death in the family it leaves a seat always empty but the room filled with their love. So our Christmas day has changed slightly but it has so far been a smasher.......got up about 6am walked Cassie up the fields lovely morning before the "high days and holidays dog walkers" were out cam ehome put the oven on low ready for turkey had a nice cup coffee with toast and boiled eggs.....traditional for me.
Then basically did nothing just browsing the web to check holiday offers (planing going away with a friend in January to Spain for a break) Put the turkey in, Mom woke at 9.30 she sleeps well now which is great as after Dad died she was hardly sleeping at all. Then did Mom a lovely breakfast of weetabix and toast and marmalade. Popped up to see my sister and the family all togged out in Christmas tshirts and jumpers, took Cassie with us then me and eldest niece went a lovely walk up the farm tracks (I walked) Katie((niece) ran the track so Cass could not make her mind up who to stay with....as I was too far behind.... dropped Cass off home , basted the turkey then back to sisters to exchange presents. Back home cup of tea for mom , took the turkey out and a quick walk for Cass then onto the cemetry to see Dad; nshared mince pies with some people up there and a few with cake and chocolates.....lovely place and feeling. Now home and just had chicken soup watching Its a Wonderful Life and typing this. Dinner about 5.30

Hope everyone has and is having a great day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2016, 05:29 PM
Moyra I can concur on that, befuddled most of the day need a darkened room but not until I've seen Doctor who and Call the midwife. Recording emmerdale and corrie. Sooo many adverts.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2016, 06:11 PM
Yes, certainly befuddled, am going to call it a day once Emmerdale has finished. No room left for Christmas Pudding even so choco bloc. Have a good evening all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-12-2016, 06:33 PM
Had a lovely day at sons, food was excellent as usual, he is a brilliant, self taught cook. Am absolutely full to bursting, had a slice of cheesecake for afters as no room for anything else.
He's just brought me home, bag full of prezzies and my Big Prezzie is some wifi headphones for the TV, so's I can hear everything, my hearing amplifier isn't wonderful and I have to have sub titles as well. Got chocolates and smelly stuff as well
Girls have had turkey carcasses for their tea, been a really mild day so the doors have been open for them, much better than last year when it was so bad the village flooded.
Got the fire lit, just need to do girls veg then I can nod off in front of the telly Coronation Street on at 8pm but can't really see much else, got Series 4 of G.O.T as part of my Christmas present, good job because have only got one CD left of series 3, telly's been that lousy.
Hope everyone's had a nice day and full of turkey
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2016, 09:34 PM
Merry Christmas to you all, we've all been spoiled here, fully stuffed now watching tv
Hope everyone has had a great day
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-12-2016, 09:59 PM
'evening all, just popped in for a catch up, had a realy nice walk with Casey & Lara and didn't see anyone, we did go to the one place where only the serious dog walkers go

Everyone seems to have had a good day which is nice, I'll be off to bed soon so goodnight see you all tomorrow.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2