Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2017, 08:14 AM

Daily Thread, Friday 24th February

Good morning everyone, Storm Doris appears to have moved off and the sun is out. I have had a bad night. Still no news from Doctor or hospital. I hope everyone survived Doris with the minimum of damage done.

Did worry about Mark and Gorden when I heard all the traffic problems between Harlow and your home Lynn. I take it they made it ok.

June, I hope all goes well with Cariad and Mabs going to be hard to keep them sorted.

Griff, sorry to hear about your neighbour, he has had a good innings though.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2017, 09:03 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you hear something today Moyra

Hope ll traveelers arrived home safe last night.

Hope damage caused by storm Doris is slight and all fences soon replaced or repaired. We were lucky no image to report.

Pleased Zen was good at the vets for you June and hope all goes well for Cariad at the vet tomorrow. Also hopefully Mr Fox will soon disappear and things will settle with the girls.

Lovely morning here today and have had a good walk with Teazle. Taking friend to have her cast off today, late appointment this afternoon so will be difficult finding a parking place Son off this afternoon to kick the builders if they haven't finished as he wants to move in by Sunday. I have to go into Brighton on Sunday anyway as my new laptop has died. Just stopped working and wont turn on or seem to charge up so think it is the battery. Still under warranty so should be repaired/replaced for nothing - fingers crossed.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2017, 09:46 AM
Morning all. Good Luck with the laptop Sue. My daughter had to change hers and knew more than the people in the shop. That was in Brighton. Sun is shining and a lovely morning here. Quick question: How many of you shop online for your groceries and get them delivered and where do you get them from? Just interested really. I get mine delivered from Tesco's and find the shopping so easy. And save money.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2017, 10:03 AM
Dry here and feeling quite cold this morning. After all the rain I had yet another bin liner of sopping shavings. Running late for some reason and bin men early. Saw it coming down the road as I was on my way to the bins and stopped to put iuiut in the wagon. I was told I couldn't. I asked why. I was told I just couldn't. I said well why because they've let me before, oh well in that case you can!!
Sue I hope the builders move out for your son, but bet its another week. Amazing how much stuff doesn't work after a couple of months and no one behind the counter has a clue. Cariad isn't in the vets till next Thursday, I am now resigned to what will be will be.
Supervet was on an even higher level than usual last night, how incredible, that man is a genius
Moyra I hope you hear something today, would your doctors chase them up for you
Brenda, I hgave shopped online but I quite like my shopping trips and I like rummaging in the reduced sections Also go in Home Bargains for a lot now, they have a fruit and veg section, chiller cabinets and freezers, all cheaper than Asda
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2017, 01:06 PM
Chased the surgery who in turn chased the Doctor who is going to get onto the hospital. I did say to the nurse/receptionist that I was in no hurry as far as the weekend is concerned but she said she would wait to hear from the Doctor and let me know.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2017, 01:16 PM
June our bin men were early this week. Fortunately I had put ours out the night before. I think it is because the mornings are lighter. The lighting people have been round as well to change the times of lighting up time.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2017, 02:13 PM
I'm usually able to put the mornings shavings in a bin well before they get there, but I did get up later because I was awake half the night thinking about Cariad's op and having her in the house because she is the most nightmare patient ever. Still haven't forgotten when she was spayed
Right off shopping now. Son's just rang to say his 2nd interview is on Wednesday, he's not sure if he has to make a decision then or not.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2017, 02:40 PM
My Doctor has phoned and said the hospital will phone me and they will probably want to see me either next Tuesday or Wednesday. More waiting!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-02-2017, 03:44 PM
Good day folks.
Sorry to hear about Cariad, June, I do hope that it all works out well when she goes to the vet.
Moyra - best wishes for your forthcoming hospital trip, it should be some slight consolation that if things were very dire (nephritic wise) they would have taken you in straight away and put you immediately on haemodialysis. So there must be some slight leeway in your favour.
I am in good health currently - just very busy. Many thanks for the many enquiries as to my health but there is no cause for concern. The Mem is instructed to put a small obit piece on here should the worst case scenario occur, just to clear up any mystery! lol !
Will now be missing for at least a couple of months but will be back on at the start of summer or thereabouts.
My best wishes to all and a fervent hope that all goes well for everyone, both 4 & 2 legged. Bye fer now - but as Mr Schwarzenegger says - I'll be back!!!! "G".
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Spoke to the hospital, they want more blood. So I am going in Wednesday at 10 am to let them leach me!

Thanks Gordon good to see you and thanks for the reassurance. It was just that my doctor wanted me into the hospital last Tuesday for possible dialysis but obviously it is not as urgent as he thought. Is Ambilatory Care the same as the Path lab? Not sure where I am supposed to go for my blood sucking. I'll ask at the path lab first.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >