Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Chris - I hope the MRI has gone well for Gary. What a time for an appointment ... 5.15 on a Friday. I hope you didn't get too caught up in the Friday night rush hour.
We don't tend to get 'rush hours' here out of tourist season except for when Butlins have special events . The bit of heavier traffic we do get comes the other way at that time - those returning from working in Boston. Most of the work here is seasonal and the hours aren't the norm as in other towns.

The scan went fine. Got there at five past five and he went straight in. It took half an hour so we went to Mcdonalds on the way back. He loved that because Rosie wasn't with us so we could eat inside - he prefers eating inside. Pity though because the weather was glorious.

I have to 'phone on Monday for the results of the scan because his appointment should be in about 5 months time (which will probably be a lot longer knowing what it's like here).

The weather forecast for tomorrow says 14 degrees - a positive heat-wave so we should have a lovely day
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 09:32 PM
All sounds reasonably good then Brierly. Yes my son called me while he was walking from Bath Spa railway station to his house and said it was a BALMY 13 degrees!

(I think it was about 10deg warmer than that here even during the hell storm today!)
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Hi good evening,I dontknow who said it about a headache,but Mon afternoon had the procedurestayed in overnight,hhad a mussy head,went back today to check,now I really have a bad head,and also have been sick,spoke to my nurse,told to drink plenty and just take it easy.he said if can will pop in tomorrow.I at first thought i was super woman,coming out of it unscathed but now I think I am blunderwoman.So just saying goodnight,cant see very well but managing.One think I hate isbeing sick everything else Im ok crystalgirl
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Chris - It sounds as the hospital and MaccieD visits went well then and the scan results are good on Monday.
You are lucky to live somewhere where you don't have a rush hour. It is horrendous here from 8 to 9-15am and 4.30 til about 6.30pm but on a Friday the roads start to get really bad from about 3.30 onwards and it takes 3-4 times as long to get anywhere . Sleep well.

Crystal - night, night and I hope you feel better in the morning. I'm sure what you are going through is a direct result of the lumbar puncture.

Pat - Sleep well
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Take care of yourself CG. That headache sounds bad.
I got my online gas bill today & its nearly double for the last 3 months than it was last year for the same 3 months We'd better have a good summer to be able to pay back what we're in debit for before it starts again
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6