View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2013, 07:29 PM
What a fantastic outing. Wow. Never seen so many greyhounds together in one place before. And all looking so well behaved too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2013, 07:36 PM
Great photos, I would love another Grey.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2013, 06:43 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Delightful pictures Bev - looks like the weather was pleasant for a nice walk. How many greys turned up?

I love Frankie's white spots! xx
There were 59 greyhounds Malka, 3 Whippets and 2 Lurchers

Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Lovely photos of all those beautiful greyhounds, I always think they are so majestic looking.

Love Frankie and hope he gets a forever home soon.

Many thanks for sharing xx

They are very regal looking I agree.

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Wonderful shots of all the greys. How lovely that Charly took one of the kennel dogs out - you must be sorely tempted to get another grey for company for Lily. Your right about Frankie looking as though he has been snowed on I do hope he finds his forever home soon.
I was very tempted by Frankie, he is such a quiet gentle boy and keeps getting overlooked in kennels because he won't push himself forward and just stands quietly back. Many things about him remind me so much about kyiro. I have to make my head rule my heart right now though as financially I cannot afford another right now. If I win that lottery though he will be here the very next day.

Originally Posted by Shane View Post
How lovely to see them all together, where about is this?
It was Orwell Country Park in Ipswich

Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
lovely photos.
Thank you
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2013, 06:48 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
What a fantastic outing. Wow. Never seen so many greyhounds together in one place before. And all looking so well behaved too.
We have an organised greyhound walk somewhere in the area most Sundays, so its very social having a greyhound and you make lots of like minded friends. They are all always impeccably behaved and get on so well together, its very unusual to hear a cross word from any of them. Greyhounds love their own kind and are so happy being all together.

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Great photos, I would love another Grey.
They are just so gentle and calm arn't they Jenny and not hard work at all. They are always so grateful for just a little fuss and a nice cosy sofa to lay on.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2