View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

08-02-2014, 10:01 AM
That's lovely. But I am sorry, I cannot see the pic - must be something wrong with my pc!! Will come back later after I try and see what is wrong!

I restarted my pc and now can see your puppy - absolutely gorgeous! Want cuddles !

Sending that wee cutie hugs and cuddles from me and Loki
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-02-2014, 10:57 AM
Missed your posts Gaz, lovely to see your new addition, she has got you right where she wants you, wrapped around her!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-02-2014, 11:44 AM
Gaz, it seems like years since you were last on here so welcome back. Why has it taken so long it was always going to happen wasn't it

I don't think you are too old, you are still working the day job which I had just binned when I took on two puppies, so you can easily do it.

Unlike so many humans you do seem to have grasped the one fact about dog ownership which will make a success of this, namely that they (our canine friends)are much smarter and far more loving than we think they are

Good luck mate.

P.S.
Have you tried submitting any stories etc. for publication It can be a soul destroying pastime (Reject letters are not nice things) but you have written some really funny things for Dogsey so why not the wider reading population (Ooops nearly forgot there's not many who can read these days )
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-02-2014, 11:46 AM
Harvey, he did, I remember it being on here
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2014, 12:18 PM
Having just got back from a long beach walk with the dog I got after I swore I'd NEVER get another - this has brought a big smile to my face!

(And that dog I caved in and got brings big smiles to my face every day!)

I'm trying to think of someone I might know who said they'd never get another dog and then ... never did. Nope can't think of one!

*all that kidding yourself about new found freedom, being able to stay away from home at short notice, not having to go out in severe weather. All rubbish!

Oh and that's a super looking CRATE your new dog is in. Haven't seen one quite like that before lol!
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Awww! this is how it goes.. you have no say in it

She's absolutely lovely, I wish you two all the best!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2014, 04:23 PM
Loved the story, but LOVED the photo more
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Loved the photo of Seren. She certainly has got you where she wants you Gaz.
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-02-2014, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Gaz, it seems like years since you were last on here so welcome back. Why has it taken so long it was always going to happen wasn't it

I don't think you are too old, you are still working the day job which I had just binned when I took on two puppies, so you can easily do it.

Unlike so many humans you do seem to have grasped the one fact about dog ownership which will make a success of this, namely that they (our canine friends)are much smarter and far more loving than we think they are

Good luck mate.

P.S.
Have you tried submitting any stories etc. for publication It can be a soul destroying pastime (Reject letters are not nice things) but you have written some really funny things for Dogsey so why not the wider reading population (Ooops nearly forgot there's not many who can read these days )
I'm about to get *A year in the Life of Willow the Dog* ready to go out with my other two books
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Thanks/ Today we got a clicker and treats, so she can train me to go click and give her treats...that's how it works, yes?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >